Chapter 23

"YOURE GOING TO DIE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" I scream.

Idisa just chuckled. Gosh I hate this dude...er...thing...well...demon. UGHHH! Just die! I don't see why I need to do all this! What am I even doing? At this point I'm just waving around the sword and running...great job Niami! You're doing awesome at keeping him occupied! Not...wait...what if I just stopped, give up, let him pick me up, and then I pour that water in the small jar all over his face? Would that work? Hmm...

"UGHHH...I knew I was regret not running in the morning...this is too much! Why don't we just make this simple eh?...How about you just stop trying to kill me and we could make a deal?" I said panting.

"HA! A MERE MORTAL? MAKE A DEAL?! HAH! NEVER HAVE I HEARD SUCH A RIDICULOUS JOKE!" Idisa laughed.

"Well you could at least give me some credit man! I've been working hard for these jokes, and you are just making fun of 'em! How else am I supposed to make you laugh if you're not even trying? Eh?" I smirked.

Good job Niami! Make him laugh! Cuz it's not like any minute he could just step on you and squish ya like a bug huh? Oh of course not! Pshhhhhh...I'm so dead.

"DIE MORTAL!" He laughed.

"Ya knowwww...I'm not really in the mood for dying just as of yet...just saying." I shrugged.

Yup! Doing such a wonderful job Niami! KEEP. IT. UP!! I started running again...it seems like he forgets to chase me when I speak to him mayb-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed.

I'm falling...this dude...just opened a portal right underneath me...he is seriously trying to kill me...I'm so gonna die...

"AHHHH!! I HATE YOUUUUUU!!" I screamed.

I landed on my butt...dang that hurt. I try to stand up but something is keeping me down...I look all over the room...it's a dark red 'velvet' type color, and the lighting is dim...wait...why can't I breathe?? I grasp my neck...something is choking me!!!

"He-flg" I tried.

I'm going to die...I'm going to fail...

"Hehe...to think...you were just talking crap...now look at you...A pathetic. Piece. Of. Trash..."

Who said that? That wasn't Idisa...

"Hm? Surprised? Wait...you don't know who I am do you?"

Who is speaking? It sounds like...a girl? My throat gets tighter...how do I respond if I can't breathe??

"Oh is this too much? I guess that's the point...I was never really into your response...I just love bringing terror and emotional damage to people."

Wait...why does this voice sound so familiar?

"Seriously? You don't know who I am? I would think you would know the sound of your own voice!"

WHAT? No...that's not...that's not me...no...

"Haha...get's you every time!!"

What is going on?? Can she read my mind??

"Oh I am you...I know everything about you..."

What? How is this possible??

"Anything is possible...after all you are fighting that demon! What was his name?...Idina right? Hehe of course that's not it, but hehe..."

Idisa...he did this...this isn't real...

"Oh but it is..."

The hand around my neck clenched tighter. It's blurry...I can't see...I think I'm going to black out. I-I can't see anything...I-I can't breath...A-am I...am I dead?