Chapter 12

I felt as if I was leaving me body. Something.....something was pulling me though. Something grabbed my neck and my arms, pulling me out of the water. I could hear someone screaming, I felt someone hit my chest, I tried to think of who it was but....I....couldn't....I couldn't make out who it was. I felt my lungs growing, I felt my heart pumping, I woke up with all of a sudden.

The person who pulled me out of the water, wasn't a random stranger, it was Aisha! I felt tears rushing to my face, we both hugged each other. Tears ran down her face, I looked around, and I saw that we were in the same room. I felt my throat close up, I glanced over at Aisha, she looked worried.

Do you ever have those silent conversations with someone? Well if you haven't it's kind of like knowing what another person is going to say, and you talk back and forth without actually saying anything. This usually happens with your best friend or someone who you know very well.

Anyways, that's what happened between Aisha and myself. We came up with half a plan, and that was to pretty much throw Mya of by surprise. The only problem is, I have no idea how we are going to do that.

I wasn't sure if Mya was listening or watching is from afar or anything, so Aisha and I kept quiet the whole time, we never said anything and we made sure we were quiet. I got up from the ground and walked over to the pond where I had almost drowned in. I searched to see if I could find anything.

Aisha kept quiet, I wanted to ask her so many questions, but I needed to be on the safe side just incase Mya decides to do something stupid. Aisha seemed strange though, don't get me wrong, I know with everything happening now it can scar a person, but Aisha couldn't look at me in the eyes, the only time she did was......well...when she saved my life.

I know something is wrong, but I don't know if I should ask her. I continued to search, but the more I looked the more the room felt smaller. I don't know if that made any sense, but the room just felt like it was growing smaller.

The room started shaking, and moving. It changed to black, and then to a bright red. I started to panic, I ran toward Aisha, she was crying. I grabbed her hand, I felt her shaking. I looked around the room, it was just a four walled room. There wasn't any boxes or anything inside.

Mya came out. I felt my blood boil and I felt anger rising inside me. She started laughing. How I hate her laughter. Aisha began sobbing,

"No! No....please.....please! I'll do what you want.....just leave her alone!!"

I glanced toward Aisha. I was confused, Mya started roaring with laughter,

"You puny girl! I never wanted you....I wanted Niami! Hehe, you are so dumb, so gullible. Haha! You really think I wanted to be friends with you?? You stole her away from me!!"

I started growing angrier by the minute. I balled my fists and was ready to throw a punch. I walked over to Mya, very slowly. She stopped laughing,

"Ready to join me Niami?"

I raised my hand up, and punched her right in the nose,

"I WOULD NEVER JOIN A PATHETIC PIECE IF WASTE LIKE YOU!" I screamed at her.

She stumbled backwards, with shock on her face. I stood my ground, ready to throw another punch, but only if she came at me.

She staggered a little, but gain back her balance.

"YOU WILL REGRET THIS!! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!"

I glanced at Aisha, why was she looking so guilty? I looked back at Mya, she was staring at Aisha, what is going on??

All of a sudden Mya just disappeared! I grabbed Aisha,

"You have some explaining to do!" I told her.

"I-I'm-I'm sorry.......but....I can't tell you."

I gave her the are-you-serious look.

"If I told you what this thing is all about, she will kill you and then me!"

"AISHA! I will not let her do that, just tell me what's going on!!"

"Look, she is doing this to get us to stop being friends, I know this will be confusing....but....her it goes.......Mya was always jealous of our friendship, so she thought that by splitting us up, she would be able to be friends with you....and since we didn't stop being friends, she wants to kill the both of us....and I'm the one that's suppose to...to kill you....I don't want to.....I would never.....I hate her!! If only I had never given in and spoken to her! I'm so sorry Niami for not telling you sooner!

My jaw was open, it was like one of those cartoon scenes, where the character is shocked about something and their jaw falls to the floor.

Before I could speak, the room shifted again to pitch black. Aisha started screaming, I tried grabbing her hand, but she was being dragged away by something. Then something wrapped around my legs, and dragged me all the way to another room.