Chapter 18

I ran towards the light, it led me to another room. The room was dark red, with a bright light shining. But I saw something. I ran towards it.

It was a figure...with every step I took, it felt like something was holding me back, and making it hard for me to continue.

My vision blurred. I couldn't see anything. I fell on something. It was hard, and cold, and had a 'metallic' feel to it.

I tried to get up, but I felt so much pain in my body. My legs were going numb, and there was a loud buzzing in my ears. I felt my shirt soak with liquid.

The last thing I heard before I passed out, was someone walking towards me. I felt someone pick me up, and walk.

The next thing I know, I pass out.

I woke up with a startle. I shot up from the ground, and looked around. I didn't know where I was, but I tried to get up. I couldn't.

I glanced at my leg, it was wrapped, with a little bit of blood soaking through. I looked around the room again, to see a way out. Nothing. Only one door.

Beside me laid a plate of food. There was fruits and veggies, meat and fish! The aroma was luring! I was skeptical about eating it at first, I don't know where the food came from, but I wanted to be on the safe side.

Next to the plate, where bottles of water, soda and juice. I wanted to eat so bad, I was starving! I picked up a piece of meat meat, and was slowly placing it in my mouth, but before I put it in my mouth, I took it out. I put it back on the plate.

I kept telling myself to stop thinking of the food. On the other side of me, I saw a pair of clothes. I quickly grabbed it and changed as fast as I could.

I heard a knock on the door! I started glancing around the room for a weapon. but I grabbed the plate of food.

The door finally opened. I started pitching food at the door. I didn't care who or what was at the door, but I wasn't taking any chances.

"OWWW!!!" I heard a voice shout.

It sounded familiar. I ran out of food to throw, so I had to stop, because there wasn't anything else to throw. But when I stopped.

I saw her! I saw Aisha!!! She was there!

"AISHA!!!" I yelled.

"Hahah yes baby! I'm here!" Aisha said.

I shot up from the ground and hugged her.

"DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!" I scolded.

I also smacked her arm, yelled a couple of hurtful things, and hugged her.

"Hey! It's not my fault Mya attacked me!" Aisha said innocently.

We both laughed.

"Ha! And to think I actually believed Mya was possessed!" I laughed.

"What?" Aisha said.

"Oh Mya told me that she was possessed, and that she got mixed up with a lot of bad things. She said that she had left, but she was replaced with the 'clone' from her possession. Anyways, she played me." I said.

"Well, I actually have to show you something and actually talk about it too." she said nervously.

I looked at her up and down.

"Okay?" I said.

She helped me off the floor, and guided me last the door. We were back in the dark red room!

"Aisha...what's going on?" I asked.

"Shh just wait." Aisha replied.

She stopped walking, so I had stopped too.

"Niami? Walk to the end of the room and do not turn around until I tell you to. understand?" Aisha said.

I nodded and did what I was told.

I heard noises in the corner of the room. It sounded like an animal moving quickly. I started hearing scratches on the floor, like a dog clawing at a door. I heard voices whispering, and Aisha kept saying,

"Uh huh."

"Yes."

"Yes ma'am."

"No."

"Please, don't!"

And so on. I kept listening so that I could find out what was going on.

"Niami? You can turn around now." Aisha said sweetly.

I turned. My eyes widened. Mya was there!

"Aisha??" I said panicking.

"Niami. There is nothing to be afraid of. I just want to show you something, take a closer look at who this is and what is going on." Aisha replied.

I looked closer at Mya, she had sorrow in her eyes, she was tied. Her hands had been zip tied, and her feet had been tied together.

"Aisha? What's going on?" I asked.

"Niami, remember when you said, Mya had been possessed, and that she had gotten mixed up with bad stuff, and that she was replaces?" Aisha questioned.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"It's all true." Aisha said.

"What the heck are you talking about?? You agreed with me that she was trying to kill us!! You even said how she can't be trusted and whatnot!! I'm so FLIPPIN confused on what the heck is happening!!" I shouted.

Aisha stared at me. She had tears in her eyes. I looked over at Mya, her face had changed, she look serious, without any emotion.

"Niamiiiiii! It's so good to see you!! I know that we haven't been on good terms since I turned your friends against you, but I'm sure you would love to know what happened. Am I correct?" The twisted Mya said smirked.

I started shaking, but I nodded. why did I nod?? What the heck is wrong with me?

"Haha! Well this has started since you were a baby! When you had Aisha and that pathetic waste Mya as your friends. Oh how I remember you guys playing! Always having a tea party and playing cute little games! Anyways I watched you three through Mya's eyes. Ever since I killed her parents she was never the same...but it all worked out!" The demon Mya said.

She or he or whatever that demon was just stared at me, waiting! I tried to control my emotions, but I wanted to cry!

"Oh anyways...I am a demon of torture. I tear relationships apart, I break the most precious things to a person, and so on. Mya was easy! I killed her parents when she was 5, oh and I blamed her too! Aisha was not so easy, but not too bad, I broke her trust in you! I had Mya tell her about your little mental problem! But you! You are so difficult! I love a good challange!" The demon Mya said.

The demon started laughing! It was loud and it sounded like shrieking, mixed with nails on a chalkboard, with a nasty scent of sewage. ew, just ew.

All of a sudden a ding went off, and I was dropped back in the red room before, but back when the gas or whatever was killing me. I had no where to go, or anyone who would help me.

But the light came on blinding me, and I heard footsteps...again.