Chapter 6

It was Mya! Aisha and I ran out the restroom, we got to the table panting,

"...Girl....bathroom......Mya.....RUN!"

Our parents looked at us, thought for a minute, and then realized that Mya was here. We gathered our stuff, and ran out the store. We ran to the bus, jumped on and left. I am not sure if it was Mya or just a normal girl, but I can't take any chances. Not anymore! Mya has used us too many times and has tried to kill us too many times.

Aisha and I were shaking, we were still out of breath, I was starving! I guess because I didn't eat much, but right now , I don't care about food! I just want Mya to leave us alone. No matter what we do, she still follows us. Dad got a phone call and answered it. I heard him say a couple yeses and nos, but then his eyes got wider and then looked toward Aisha and I.

Dad moved closer to us, he leaned forward toward Aisha and I. As soon as dad finished talking, Aisha and I couldn't believe what happened. Apparently, the police officer that was killed outside our apartment, Aisha and I had killed him. He said that our finger prints were around his neck and all over his body. But the blood on the wall was written by Mya!

I looked at dad in shock. I wouldn't do that, I couldn't kill someone. I would have remembered, if I remember everything about last night, why couldn't I remember that! I know that I didn't kill that man! I looked over at Aisha and she said the same thing, we looked at dad, he looked back worriedly.

I know that Mya must have some how did something and blamed it on us. I couldn't think straight, all I could think about was what happened. The bus came to a stop. I looked around and saw that it was getting late, dad said that we needed to rent a room, and that hopefully Mya didn't follow us.

I looked around, no matter what, I would always think that Mya was there. Silently waiting to kill us. I didn't get much sleep that night, I was far from falling asleep. I got up and drank water, I guess Aisha wasn't getting any sleep. She came in and sat beside me, drinking water. We didn't talk, all we did was just sit there in silence and just drinking. We soon finished and went back to bed, I fell asleep! But when I woke up, it was still dark and it felt like I didn't even sleep.

I got up and Aisha came over to me, again we went and put on our shoes, and we went out for a walk. We just walked in silence, we walked into the woods, just like last time. I wanted to turn back, but I couldn't something was stopping me. We continued walking, just in silence.

We soon came up to the hospital! We walked straight in and went into the elevator, we went upstairs, but this time it was different. At every door, there was either a woman or a man. They stared at us with big, bulgy red eyes. It looked like it the hallway that we had seen before, except there was actual people.

The area was a nasty color, I slowly walked up to a door and I was about to touch it, and that's when Aisha and I had flipped back into reality. We ran out, all the way back to the apartment. We ran inside, slipped out of our shoes and went to bed. We woke up the next morning to dad yelling on the phone. Apparently, dad had changed his phone number way to much and he couldn't do it anymore. He said that he thought Mya was texting him or something like that.

We were about to get ready to leave, then we heard another banging at the door. Except this time we heard voices, they were yelling. Dad opened the door, and we found a police officer. He was telling us that he had news. we cautiously looked at him,

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well.....we just received news that someone broke into sweetminds. The people who work there gave us descriptions......they match Aisha and Niami."

"WHAT??" Dad yelled.

Aisha and I looked at each other, I only remembered going inside and running out. I told the policeman everything, he said that things like that have been occurring a lot ever since sweetminds reopened.

The officer said that everything would be ok, and that he only wanted to ask questions. He left, and we all began getting ready, we finished, grabbed all our stuff and opened the door, but as soon as we opened the door, blood was all over the floor, door, and walls, everything was drenched with blood. In the middle of the floor, laid the police officer, all cut up, and his body parts were thrown all over. We just stood there reading the message,

"I am coming for you next!"