Chapter 28

Sh-she was stabbed. Maya stabbed her. Through the gut. Fury and anger rushed throughout my body. My blood boiled. Nalliah was curled on the ground, pain shot through my body...was it emotion? Or could I feel the pain that they felt? Whatever it was...I wanted to kill Nysa...

"Y-you think...agh...she could kill me?" Nysa chuckled.

My eyebrows knitted and my fists clenched so hard my knuckles turned white. My breathing slowed. Anger rushed through me.

"Well...huh...that should knock Nalliah out for awhile." Nysa sighed.

"You b****..." I said darkly.

"Huh...haha...I never knew you could speak like that...Niami." Nysa said.

"You made a grave mistake Nysa." I said.

"Oh really? What are you gonna do? Kill me? Haha...don't you feel that pain through you? Don't you realize where that pain came from?" Nysa chuckled.

"If it means I have to die, you'll die. I'm tired of you...you ruined my life." I said.

"Me? Ruined, your life? Haha!" Nysa laughed.

"Yes...you... You broke off the ties with my friends, you made me do things I never wanted to do. You...were the one who wanted me to kill Maya." I said.

"Hahahah...ME?! I never wanted that! I only came out when you needed protection!" Nysa yelled.

"Protection?" I said and I pointed to Nalliah.

"THIS IS PROTECTION?? WHAT DID NALLIAH DO TO ME?! WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?" I screamed.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HER LIKE I DO!" Nysa shouted.

"WELL THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU ALMOST KILLED HER! IF YOU KNOW HER SO WELL, WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO?!" I screamed.

"Look...Nalliah never told you the full truth about all of...us." Nysa said quietly.

"What full truth? TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!!" I yelled.

"Sh-Nalliah...she...well...ok, uhm...we all have something dangerous about ourselves. Nalliah can...well she can turn into a crazy psycho killer...and well I, well I'm...just really tormented and violent. The other one...well I actually have no idea what it does..." Nysa said.

"...So..." I said.

"What?" Nysa asked.

"Are yo-so that's it? That's the whooole story? Oh gosh Nysa...EVERYONE has something horrible about them. That still doesn't justify our choices!" I said.

"I wasn't done!" Nysa shouted.

"WELL THEN CONTINUE! I don't have all day!" I said.

"...ugh...you know what, she told you about each of us, but she never told you what happened to her or how she came about! The parents that came after what happened to me...they were...well too nice. We all knew there was something suspicious about them. They ended up...well torturing your body...aside from being abused when we were little. That's how Nalliah came about, your body was so fed up with what they did to you, she well...they said you ran away, and they disappeared but really she...well she killed them. Once she realized what she did, she made you run, and whenever you are out into extreme danger, like cornered and about to be stabbed kind of danger, her angry side comes out. It was because of...them...was how she was created."

I didn't say anything. I-th-there was so much...that happened. Tears fell from my eyes. They softly splat on my ripped and torn pants...I heard a groan from the floor. I ran to Nalliah.