Chapter 7

Mom and dad started to rush and call 911, Aisha's parents decided to fumble with their phones and reach 911. Aisha and I just stood there, we were shaking, staring and just looking. That's all we could do, I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream, I wanted to get away from all this. I couldn't, I just stood there, looking at the blood soaking into the white carpet, the walls drenched with blood, and the message. I looked at Aisha, she was tearing up, she then started to shake even more. I realized that I was also doing the same thing, we both just stood there, crying our eyes out. I knew that it was my fault, I just didn't know how. I hate Mya! I just want her to leave us and everyone I know alone!

All she would do was torment us! I wanted the pain and suffering to end, I'm tired of running, and I am tired of her! I guess my emotions caught up to what I was seeing, because, I started to sob loudly, and then I started to scream. I know I was terrified, but this was a late reaction.

My parents ran over to me, they held me in their arms. All I could do was cry and sob. Mya was getting more violent with her attacks and messages. Aisha and I were sobbing, our bodies trembled with fear, I knew that the next time we sleep, Mya was coming to kill us all.

The police came, I guess mom and dad got ahold of them or something. When the detectives came, they looked at everything, I could see on their faces, that they were terrified. But they held it together and asked Aisha and I questions.

Aisha told them everything, I was crying and shaking too much to talk. I could hear everything, but when I tried to talk, I couldn't make a sound. The detectives looked at us cautiously, they said that we were suspects because of the other officer that died.

I finally was able to talk, I told the detectives that I had no idea what happened. I told them everything that I knew. I told them about sweetminds and I told them about Mya, I pretty much just told them everything I know.

They told us, that we would stay by the police station, that way, they could monitor us. I was still terrified, who knew what Mya was capable of next! My family followed the detectives to a safe hotel, they instructed us to call the station every thirty minutes for a check in, they said that officers would come check up on us every fifteen minutes, and they said not to answer the door for anyone, the only time we would open the door was if they knocked five times on the door.

We took turns sleeping. I know you're probably saying,

"Why are you taking turns?"

Or

"You guys are safe!"

Or

"That's a great of idea!"

Well, we are only doing this just to be careful. I didn't want Mya coming, we would all take turns sleeping, someone would be awake and on the watch. Before anyone goes to sleep, we check the windows and the doors. All of the doors are locked, only the bathroom was unlocked, we all would sleep on the couch.

The police called and checked. Nothing was happening. Everything was fine, it was weird. I was happy at the same time, but something was going to happen. I just didn't know what. It was my turn to go to sleep, I slumped on the couch, and drifted off to sleep.

I was actually sleeping! Whenever I would fall asleep I would have nightmares or Aisha and I would go to that hospital. But this time, I didn't have dreams, and I was in a deep sleep. All I was doing was thinking to myself.

I woke up to dad shaking me. He was yelling my name, and shaking me awake. I burst out of the couch, it was dark, I asked dad what was going on, all he said was to be quiet and that there was someone else in the house. Everyone went to go hide in different areas.

I kept quiet, I didn't hear anything. All of a sudden a loud screech came,

"Niammmiiiiii! I told you I would for you! Heheh, come out, come out, wherever you are!!!! I know you're here, if you don't come out, I'll kill your family!! Hahahahahah"