Chapter 9

"NIAMMMIIIII! Come out, come out, wherever you are!! I know you're here, I'll find you! Oh and if you don't come out, I'll find your family, and kill them! Oh, but not right away, I'll find you first, and make you watch them die!! Heheheheheh"

That's all I heard from Mya, every minute of when I talked with dad, Mya was screaming that. I wanted to come out, punch her in the face, and then tell her to shut up. But I couldn't! Dad and I were talking about our plan, and we were trying to come up with a way to tell the family. Dad said that he was going to distract Mya by doing something, while I knock on all the doors and knock on every wall in the house to find everyone.

The plan was terrible! But, we had no choice! We needed to tell everyone what was going on, and I was still trying to come up with a way to kill her. I'm really worried that the plan might not work. I just needed to tell everyone, and then we might be able to come up with a better plan than what dad and I have.

I was thinking about all this, and then dad whispered sharply at me,

"HEY! ARE YOU READY!?"

This broke me out of my mind, I guess I gave dad a "look", this look was more like, "huh-what-just-happened-I-wasn't-paying-attention" look. He sighed and told me the plan,

We were going split up, he was going to go downstairs and start doing random things to stall Mya. I was going to tap on the doors, walls and everything, until I talk to everyone about what was going on.

I nodded, with a bright smile. Dad smiled back, and we did some kind of hand shake, and we split. Dad ran down the stairs, I guess he was going to throw things down and scream like a maniac, or like Mya. And yes, I did just make a reference to Mya. Anyways, I ran to mom's door, knocked, and told her everything. She sad that since she knows where everyone was hiding, she would be able to let everyone know.

She slowly opened the door, she looked as if she hadn't eaten in weeks, and she also looked a mess. We hugged, and then we ran to the other rooms, and the attic and told everyone. I found Aisha underneath a floorboard in the bedroom closet. I guess everyone was prepared!

I was about to turn and go downstairs, but then I heard a cry,

"NIAMMMMMIIIIII! Guess what?? Aisha and you have to come to sweetminds in order to catch me. Oh and your father.....you should probably check on him, after all he might be dead. I did hit him on the head. Oh well! Buh bye! See you soon!"

She had left, I heard the door slam shut! I ran down the stairs, dad was perfectly fine, he came out from behind the chair, he said that he acted dead in order for her to think she killed him. He said that he did that, so when Mya would bend down next to him, he would be able to attack her.

I have no idea what he was talking about, but I was so glad that he was ok! I yelled for everyone to come out, soon I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs. Everyone was happy that we were ok. I looked over at Aisha and I could see that she wasn't ok.

I pulled her go the side and asked her what was wrong, she told me that she felt guilty. She told me that she felt like it was her fault Mya went crazy. I felt bad and I told her that it wasn't her fault. After all Mya was crazy before I met her.

Aisha looked at me, she cracked a smile, we ended up laughing. It wasn't anything funny, we just started to laugh. I know what you're thinking,

"That's weird!"

Or

"Ha ha! I would do the same!"

Or I have no idea, but anyways it was good to just laugh. But then it hit me, it was like a delayed reaction. Aisha and I had to confront Mya at sweetminds! I told Aisha and her face went from a laugh to a worried look.

I told everyone, and I could see that they were worried. I have no idea what would happen. The next thing I know, there is a phone ringing. It was the "home phone", I picked it up and it was the police, I told them everything that had happened. They sent over a squad, they checked us out, and asked us questions.

I had no idea how Mya got inside, I then heard a ding from dad's phone. He pulled it out, and then showed me the text,

"Meet me on the second floor, room 11"

My jaw dropped open, we showed the police, they sent us out with a couple of the guys. We arrived at sweetminds, we then heard another ding, dad showed me his phone,

"If you bring anyone but Aisha, I will kill them, I only want you and Aisha."

Aisha and I walked up and inside. Our jaws dropped and I wanted to run as fast as I could away from the hospital.