Chapter 29

My body froze as it dangled in the air. The grasp tightened and I was launched in the air, hitting the wall.

"Oops..." The dark voice chuckled.

My head was pounding. Tears were streaming down my face. My muscles felt as if they would explode. I'm done. I-I can't go on. I struggled to try and get up. I couldn't. I lay...just sobbing...

It grabbed a fist-full of my hair, lifting me up.

"N-no...p-please."

A dark chuckle erupt from behind me.

"P-please what?" It said mockingly.

I couldn't speak. I just dangled there...whimpering. I just want it to end.

"Hmm...I think...we should have some fun." It said.

My body is dragged to another room, er what feels like another room I should say...point is...I'm still in the air...sobbing, and just letting my body dangle. I'm tired. Just...wanting food and needing my life to change. How long has it been?

A sudden weight of darkness fell over me. I passed out. I honestly don't know if I fell asleep or if it did anything to me. I woke up...everything was normal...but different at the same time. I woke up in a bed. The room was a mixture of red and silver...it was a nice paint for the walls. I sat up in the bed, rubbed my eyes, my alarm clock was blaring? I slowly tap the button to shut off the noise. I step onto the ground, which had a REAAAALLY SOFT CARPET. I'm telling you...I literally felt like I was in a poof. I don't really know how to describe a poof...but a poof. I somehow get to the bathroom.

I have a nice bathroom guys! Like a reaaally nice bathroom. The mirror was huge, the counter was black...marble I think...but had silver specks into the black, I. Had. Doctor. Who. Merchandise. IN. THE. BATHROOM. The toothbrush holder was the TARDIS, I have the 10th DOCTORS SCREWDRIVER AS A TOOTHBRUSH! The walls were a space design, THE SHOWER CURTAIN WAS A TARDIS! The tile on the bathtub walls were blue, and black, and it was just so nice.

I quickly brushed my teeth, and went back into my room to change into something. My room was nice to...kinda like the bathroom except the walls were a different shade and I had waaaay more fandom merchandise.

I quietly change into black jeans and a Supernatural shirt(specifically one with Dean on it by the way.) I rush downstairs and see no one is there. The kitchen is nice, the walls were dark silver, the sink was deep, the cabinets were black, there was wood flooring, oh and the counters were marble!! After my gazing moment I opened the fridge and grab an apple.

I chewed and swallowed bits of the apple while walking around, and if you don't know by now, this is my dream house and it's AMAZING! I took another bite out of my apple while glancing through the window, but then I realize...the outside is pitch black. How is there any light? There isn't any lamps or flashlights turned on...h-ho-

A dark figure stood over me. I stood there frozen, I started crying. Tears streamed down my face. A dark chuckled engulfed the room.

"How's the apple dear?" I heard the voice ask.

I noticed a sharp pain in my mouth. I looked down at my hand. There was blood everywhere. Blood was coming out of my mouth. I looked at the apple in my hand...t-there was...there were razors in it.

I started whimpering, and crying. I dropped the apple immediately. It tumbled to the ground along with all the blood from my mouth. The next thing I know is...I'm running.

I ran as fast as I could. I ran all over the house, and everywhere I turned the figure stood there, just chuckling.

"Oh dear...no need for running about. After all, we don't want to get you worked up." It said.