Chapter 10

Everything was covered with blood, the walls, the floor, the ceiling! Everything! I wanted to cry and run, but something was pulling Aisha and me upstairs. We slowly walked up the stairs. As we reached the top, everything looked different.

There were spiders crawling all over, dead bodies, and flies everywhere. The only thing that was weird, other than seeing the bodies, was that there wasn't a smell.

I knew that there would have to be a smell, there just wasn't a smell. Aisha and I looked over at each other. We exchanged looks, and pretty much had one of those silent conversations. We were continued to the door, very slowly, we came up to a door, it was drawing, luring us in, my hand reached for the door handle, I stopped.

Aisha and I were shaking, I didn't want to open the door, but I had to. I had to help my family. I pushed open the door, and all of a sudden I was surrounded in darkness. It was pitch black!

I screamed for Aisha, but there wasn't a response. I started to shake, I screamed for Aisha over and over, hoping for a response. There was nothing! All of a sudden,

"Oh Niami! So glad you could make it! Hehe, oh and don't bother with the screaming, she can't hear you! Ooo! What should we do? Umm, how about we play a game!?"

It was Mya! I started to shake even more, but it was more of controlling my anger. I was trying not to scream, so instead, I began to be sarcastic,

"FINE! Oh yes, why don't we play a game! Hmm.......how about I kill you!?"

"Oh Niami! Don't get so mad, all I want is to hang out like the old days, just with out Aisha! Hehe, now if you try to kill me, I kill her! Heheh"

Anger got the best of me,

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" I screamed.

"Oh! A little feisty I see, well then, if you don't want to see your family get hurt, just do what I say!"

"FINE! I'll play your game." I mumbled.

"Yay! Now, shall we play hide and seek! I'll hide and you find me! Count to 10!"

I grunted and began counting,

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! TEN!"

I opened my eyes and everything was red, all I could hear was laughing. It seemed as if Mya was laughing. The room was a bright red, it was a small, four-walled room.

I looked around and couldn't find Mya, all of a sudden the room went pitch black again, and then it changed to a bright white. It was the same, but this time Mya's laughter grew, the room started to changed, bugs started to fill the room.

I screamed as each of them crawled over my skin, the room changed to pitch black again! The bugs seemed to stop, like it was in my mind. I felt the room change again, I shut my eyes! I thought that if I just kept them shut nothing would happen, but something called me, it kept shouting, but at the same time whispering, luring me! It-it said,

"Open!"

I tried to tone it out but everything I did seemed to be useless. I opened my eyes and my body consumed with anger and fear.