Chapter 27

"W-wh-what?!" I screamed.

"Y-yes." Nalliah squeaked.

"WHAT MADE THEM COME UP WITH THAT?!" I shouted.

"I-I don't know...all I know is that Nysa told me  that's what they wanted...so we had no choice." She said quietly.

"Sh-WHEN DID YOU GUYS EVEN SPEAK?!" I screamed.

"P-please...just calm down...I know this is hard to grasp and I knew for a while, actually before you were possessed. We were suppressed so we weren't able to come out, while you were...you know. But we all can speak in your subconscious...it's like when you're sleeping, those dreams shield that...we are there...I've only heard and seen Nysa...but the other one I don't know what she...or he...looks or sounds like...it doesn't speak...it's just distorted...but that's all I know about them. I-I don't know why they wanted to...only Nysa knows..." Nalliah said quietly.

I sat there, clenching my fists...why? That was the only question...why did they do it?

"N-Niami...I-I believe...they were doing it...t-to save you...you were showing traits...I mean we...we were coming, y-you could've k-killed yourself...we each have a different personality...we only trigger...when...S-something happens...w-we have no control over it. Y-you didn't have control over it. Th-they were doing it to protect you. Don't hate them." Nalliah stuttered.

I kept trying to control my breathing. She's right...I can't get mad at them...th-they must've tried other things...

"Y-you're right. They don't deserve to be hated. They were trying to help me." I said softly.

"Ahem..." T interrupted.

Nalliah and I stared at him.

"I understand what you are going through is hard and all...BUT NONE OF THOSE EXPLANATIONS HAD ANYTHING TO DEAL WITH US!!!" T screamed.

Oh yeah...hehe. Great.

"SHALL I START THE CUTTING??" Annabelle grinned.

"Woah! Annabelle...calm down. Let me explain further...jeez girl." Nalliah said.

"Mmhm...you have about...5 minutes to explain, before I cut you both into pieces!"
Annabelle grinned.

This girl...doll?...whatever!! This thing is waaay to violent...then again...she's a porcelain doll. So...I can see why she is violent...

"Ok soooo...Niami wasn't the one who did that to you. She played with you at first. But that was before...before we started coming out." Nalliah said while staring at the four of them.

"What do you mean by before we started coming out?" Nico said.

"I mean...before Nysa and I started coming out of Niami, to switch personalities." She said.

The four of them looked at each other and then back at her. What were they thinking?

"Continue." T said.

"Well...Niami had no control, and we needed to come out, well...it's just whatever happened around her that gave her memory to us, we came out. But I know who did those things to you, but I don't know...it...at the same time." Nalliah said.

What? Oh...must've been the other part of me I guess.

"Why?" Claire asked.

"She...him...it...look I don't know who it is, what it is, what it acts like, if it's a guy or a girl, but all I know, is that it is evil. It will do anything as long as it gets to torture something." Nalliah stated.