Chapter 1

My name is Niami, my family just moved to a new house. We have been moving for quite a while, this is because I am running from a crazy psycho who is trying to kill me! I know you're probably confused and I should explain myself. I used to live in Florida, I went to a normal middle school, and I met this girl. Everyone said she had problems, I didn't pay attention, she was super nice at first, then she just changed.

Her name is Mya, and her name can vary, it's really up to her. Sometimes it's Maya, Mia, or Mya. She said that she had problems at home, and that people would make fun of her because of her family drama. I didn't pay attention, me and her used to hang out almost everyday. Then something changed. She grew angry towards me because her parents wouldn't let me hang out with her.

I over heard them say something about me being fake and that I was trying to hurt Mya. But I wouldn't think about hurting her, she was my friend. My neighbor was my best friend, her name is Aisha, we grew up together so, we we're kind of just stuck together. We know each other like the back of our hands. But whenever I would invite her over to hang out with Mya, Mya would get angry...like I did something wrong. I would always hang out with Mya, but I guess she grew jealous of my best friend. It was never a problem, until Mya started having violent outbursts.

I guess these were the problems everyone was talking about. I soon found out Mya was crazy, she would start to scream, and grow angry at me. I stopped hanging out with her after she hit me. I know, shocker! Yeah, Mya hit me because I didn't text her. I stopped talking to her, I have told the police and they have told her to stay away from me. She started to have fits and tantrums.

They took her and did tests I soon found out that she was mentally insane and that she would have to stay in a psychiatric hospital. I still don't know why she was so attached to me. I don't know why I was so important to her. All I know was that she stalked me. She escaped from the hospital, and now she is stalking me, but it gets worse everyday.

At first she would watch me from afar, now she is threatening me, and now killing animals and leaving notes with their blood. I have moved from Florida to Boston, and she followed me, I moved to Washington, and she still followed me. I moved to New York, and she still followed me, I have told the police, but when they look for her, she just disappears. I have no idea how.

As soon as I moved to Pennsylvania, and she followed me, but she just left me calls and pictures. I had to move again, this time, she didn't follow me, she was caught and put back into the hospital, I now live in Maryland. My best friend's family has been threatened, along with my family, so we move together. Now that Mya is in the hospital, Aisha and I haven't been threatened or hurt in over 13 months! So, now you know why I'm running. Just in case Mya comes back, we have a plan, we always do. Our home is nice, we have a 6 bedroom house. I know, it does cost a lot of money, but the military is paying it, after all Mya did threaten us, so the military helped us out.

Anyways, Aisha and I are in our summer break, so we are free. I told her about this abandoned mental hospital that was in the forest, she was creeped out, but she wanted to go. We are always talking about going inside, the only thing is we have no idea where it is or how to get to it. One day I searched on the computer, "old abandoned metal hospitals" and I found out that there was one, and that it was deep in the forest, so I printed out a map, got supplies and told Aisha about what I was planning. We agreed to it, all we were doing was having fun, I told my parents and they said to be careful, and that if I got into trouble, I would regret it.

So Aisha and I are going, I have no idea what's in store for us, but all I want to do is have a little bit of fun before school starts and before Mya comes back.