5: Wens

*Flashback*

"Secret... Now let's go I still have 400 silvers and fans to claim." I said and go back to my quarters

‡★†††††★‡

I woke up at the proper time of 5. I prepared myself for the day and went to uncle's quarters to discuss something. I knocked at his door and he opened.

" Yan Yan, what's the matter? Why are you here this early?" He asked me.

" Uncle, can I asked permission to strengthen the barrier around cloud reccesses. I can feel the it is weak that even a student as old as Lan Wangji can break it." I said politely but in a straight forward manner.

" Weak? How did you know that someone break in yesterday?" He asked me.

" Well last night I couldn't sleep properly so I went to da-ge's quarter and complain about my sleeplessness, so he told me to replace Wangji in patrolling but upon going to meet Wangji, we saw Wangji confronting someone. His strength somewhat matches those of Wangji. Even with a sheathed sword, he was able to block all of Wangji's attack. I guess he was also the one who broke in." I said so that Lan Qiren would be amazed by Wei Wu Xian.

" You think you can strengthen it?" Uncle asked curiously.

" Not me but I know someone who can. Just leave that to me uncle." I said with a proud smile.

" Fine. Also today you must study the rules so that tomorrow during Lecture you would be a good female disciple of the Lan Clan." He said stroking his long beard.

I bowed to uncle and went out. I directly go to the guest chambers.

I found Jiang Yanli talking to a grumpy boy. She is somewhat relaxing the boy. I went near them and greeted them.

" Lady Lan, what brings you here?" She asked softly.

" I'm here to talked to the man who broke the wards of Cloud Reccesses yesterday night. I found them fighting with Lan Wangji last night when I was about to replace him in the night patrolling as he just come out of seclusion. As I have heard that man is the head disciple of YunmengJiang. May I talked with him for a moment." I spoke with a Lan Wangji tone. Cold and emotionless.

" A-jie, see I was right Wei Wu Xian again cause trouble." The man with Jiang Yanli said. Now I was certain that he is Jiang Cheng.

As I expected Jiang Cheng's attitude is really like that. I don't like Jiang Cheng but I also dont hate him. I'm just neutral to him.

Jiang Cheng's feature is quite similar to Wang Zhoucheng who portrait his role. Its just that this looked more kinder and having more mascular figure.

" A-cheng, you know that A-Xian is somewhat untamed. He only want to enjoy. I hope my little brother did not hurt Second Young Master Lan." She said and bowed down at me.

" Your brother did not hurt my cousin, it's my cousin who first attack. But I'm here for a different purpose. Can I please talk to him?" I asked still with my cold tone.

" If you can awaken him." Jiang Cheng challenge.

" Sure. But first let me touch your head." I said. Well I need to do that for laters drama.

" Why?" He said.

" If you don't like then Yanli-jie can I touch your head?" I smiled.

" Ofcourse Yan Yan." She smiled at me.

I touch her head and went to Wei Wu Xian's room.

I smirk then suddenly shouted.

" Jiang Cheng what are you doing? Why are you releasing the dogs? O my god the dogs are coming run!" I shouted with a dramatic tone.