Sword Fight

Chapter 18

*Continuation of chapter 16*

* Lan Hua Yan's POV*

Knowing what the two is doing in Jingshi right now, I went to the guest chambers of  Jiang's.

*Knock, Knock, Knock* I knocked at their door.

" Yan Yan?" Jiang Yanli asked as he opened the door.

" Hi Jie. I'm actually here to ask for spare robes of Wei Wu Xian. He is having a sword fight with my cousin and Xiongzhang accidentally tore his robes. He is in Jingshi right now and Xiongzhang asked me for spare robes." I reasoned out.

" Is that so? Please do tell A-Xian to be careful and please wait I'll get his robes." Jiang Yanli told me. Thank goodness she is the one who opened the door. I don't know what to reason if Jiang Cheng was the one who opened the door.

A minute later, Jiang Yanli arrived carrying Wei Wu Xian's robes.

" Here is A-Xian's robes. Tell him to get home early." Yanli-jie reminded.

" I'll tell him, but I guess you can sleep ahead of him. They are both enjoying their sword fight." I still can't believe they start their everyday this early. Can't they wait even just for months? When they are already betrothed? The two horny bunnies.

" Okay. Thank you so much Yan Yan." Jiang Yanli thanked with a smile.

" Your Welcome jie." I said returning the smile.

" I'll go ahead Jie, Xiongzhang must be waiting for me." I said and bid her bye.

I went back to Jingshi and placed Wei Wu Xian's cloths in a basket and put it outside the Jingshi door. I also placed a note at the basket. Just some reminders for them.

After I did everything, I can still hear them not finished in their 'sword fight'. *Sigh* I hope Wei Wu Xian can walk properly tomorrow.

Since it's already late I went back to my quarters to rest. When I arrived at Ting Yuan, I notice that there is someone waiting a outside my door.

" Da-ge?" I asked loudly as I'm not sure who it was.

" Yan Yan, why did you take so long? Have you tell them already?" Da-ge asked as he looked at me.

" Why are you here?" I asked him.

" Uncle asked if you informed them already 'cause if not he would be the one informing Wangji tomorrow first thing in the morning." Da-ge informed me. My gosh, uncle mustn't go to Jingshi tomorrow or it'll be a big problem.

" Da-ge please tell uncle I already told the two. They were having a sword fight a while ago so I have seen them together." I reasoned out.

" Sword fight? It's forbidden in cloud reccesses if without my permission." Da-ge said.

" They were only training da-ge don't be such a stuck up for rules. Aren't you happy, Xiongzhang is now making friends. Lover sooner." I said while whispering the last statement.

" Yeah. But they will be betrothed sooner thanks to you."

" I'm sure Xiongzhang and WuXian will also thank me." I said cockily.

" How sure are you?" Da-ge teases.

" One hundred percent sure. Have you forgot who am I da-ge?"

" Sorry I forgot your excellency and also pride is forbidden in Cloud Reccesses." Da-ge teases.

" Da-ge" I pouted.

" Go to sleep now." Da-ge said while patting my head.

Gosh I never imagine the Lan Xichen would pay my hair. He was my crush when I was reading Mo Dao Zu Shi. If he was not my cousin, I would really pursue him. Well that's unfortunate for me.

" You too da-ge. Have a nice night." I greeted with a sweet smile.

When da-ge was out of sight, I released my breath. Wow I lied too straight. I just hope they would wake up on time tomorrow.

3rd person's POV.

When morning comes, Wei Wu Xian was awaken by someone who was playing with his hair and sometimes touching his cheeks. When he opened his eyes, he saw the most beautiful creation the God's have made.

"Lan Zhan." He called out softly and smiled at the man and then he realized he is still naked.

" Lan Zhan *pout* you tore my clothes last night. What will I wear today." Wei Wu Xian said.

" Ill get your clothes for you." Lan Wangji said softly and kissed his beloved's forehead.

Lan Wangji stood up, still fully naked, and made Wei Wu Xian blushed. LWJ put on his robes and went out to get his lover's clothes.

When he opened the door of Jingshi, he saw a basket and letter.

The letter:

Hi Xiongzhang, I know you will be the one who will be reading them. Last night I went to knock by your door to inform you that uncle ordered Wei Wu Xian to heal his wounds in the cold pond. However, as I come forward near the Jingshi door, I heard noises. Sorry Xiongzhang, silencing talisman cannot stop my high hearing senses so I heard it all. I already volunteered to get Wei Wu Xian's clothes since your 'sword fighting' Las night is so intense that you two must have slept after 'sparring'. Be it known that uncle might visit, so no more 'sparring' as you take a bath.

Take care Xiongzhang and please pass some spiritual energy to your 'sparing' partner so that he might heal his aching body. Say high to A-Xian for me.

Lan Wangji's ear turned bright red did to embarrassment. Who wouldn't when your younger cousin heard what he and his lover do last night that is, out of wedlock make him too shy to the point he wants the ground to swallow him alive.

" Lan Zhan why are you still staying there do you really want me to walk naked?" Wei Wu Xian said which adds Lan Wangji's embarrassment.

Lan Wangji picked the basket where his lover's clothes are and brought it in.

" oh my clothes are there. How did you get that so fast?" Wei Wu Xian wondered.

" Yanyan." Lan Wangji briefly answered.

" huh? How did Yanyan know that I'm here?" Wei Wu Xian asked.

" she... last night she heard.... She heard us." Lan Wangji said while his ears are blushing pretty hard.

" How did.... I thought you placed a silencing barrier?" Wei Wu Xian was confused.

Lan Wangji gave the letter Huayan left for them and the he read it.

After reading the letter, Wei Wu Xian can't stop himself from blushing hard. He was so embarrassed.

" Lan Zhan why your cousin is so shameless."  Wei Wu Xian said out of embarrassment.

" Wei Ying let's take a bath now. Uncle might come here." Lan Wangji said and without further ado, he carried his lover and both of them bath peacefully with no sword fighting.

______________________________________