8:Dafan Wens

*flashback*

" Let's go." I said and we went straight ahead to Dafan.

‡★†††††★‡

We rode da-ge's sword and we went straight to Dafan mountains.

The sun just set when we reach Dafan mountains. We directly went to the Dafan Wens who were residing at the mountaintop.

Da-ge and I knock at their doors and granny Wen opened the door.

Me and da-ge who were wearing our masked took it off.

" Good Evening, Madam Wen." I greeted her.

" Who are you?" She asked.

" We're Wen Qing's friends. She asked us for help. We are here to save you from Wen Rouhan and live a simple life." I said with a smile.

" Are you telling the truth?" She inquired.

" Madam, both of us are from the Lan Clan. I'm Lan Xichen, sect heir and this is my cousin Lan Hua Yan. One rule of our clan is not to lie. So you can hold on to that to tell that we are telling the truth." Lan Xichen explained.

" Madam no more questions now. I need you to pack all your things already. We need to go now." I told her and she went to the others and about an hour all of them gathered in my front.

" So it will be like this. Da-ge can you bring them to Yiling. I'll take care of your place here so that Wen Rouhan would really think that you all died and he won't look for you. I'll meet you all in Yiling.

Da-ge, when you reach Yiling meet me near the inn at the foot of the mountain." I said and they all nodded.

" Let's pass here Young Master. It is not close to people and it's the fastest way to Yiling without people knowing. We can reach a mountain in Yiling in just 3 hours here." A Dafan Wen resident said.

Lan Xichen went with them.

When I can sense that they are further away already. I made a fire to burn all the houses.

I also put a note in the tree that says,

A nice present for a great man.
Wen Rouhan your next.
Hope you like my gift.

_Sofie Tan_

Well that can conclude it all.

I immediately went near the inn at the foot of the mountain. I hide in an alley so that they couldn't see me.

" Oh my god, guys look there are smoke rising from their. Let's look at." Said a resident at the foot of the mountains.

" Yan Yan, where are you?" I heard Lan Xichen calling me.

" Da-ge I'm here." I said and I climb in his sword and we speed up to Yiling.

When we reach Yiling, I found all of them waiting for us patiently.

" Guys I'm sorry I burned your houses. It's the only thing I can think so that Wen Rouhan would be convinced that you died." I said as I bowed to them.

" It's okay Lady Lan. We understand." They said.

" Now let's go to a mountain here. You can continue living here. Also please change your Last name so that they won't think you have any relation with the Wen clan. Uhmmm... You can take..." Wait what Last name I should let them use.

I can't use Wang as Wang Yibo, because there is Wang clan.

Ah Xiao, Xiao Zhan... Hehehehe...

" Xiao. You can use Xiao as a last name." I said with a smile.

" Thank you for your kindness, Young Master and Young Lady Lan." They bowed.

We brought them to a secluded mountain far from the main town and Lan Xichen gave them some money to help them build their place.

" Madam Wen... I mean it's already Xiao, me and my Da-ge already has to leave and went back home to avoid suspicion." I said.

" Thank you Once again, young Master, Young Lady." They said and my cousin and I went back to cloud reccesses.

" How can we enter without being caught?" I asked.

" I know where to pass." He said with a smile.

" Tsk my righteous cousin." I tease.

" Hey I never use it to escape. I'm just knowledgeable." He said with a wink and we went to the forest and reach Jingshi.

" Isn't this Lan Wangji's quarters?" I asked.

" That is why they did not anymore strengthen the barrier there since everybody is afraid of my merciless brother." He smiled mischievously.

" See you tomorrow." He said and I went to my quarters quietly. Without being caught.

Tomorrow is a new day

To be Continued...