23:The Plan

Chapter 23

*3rd person POV*

" Hey Yanyan thanks for covering up a while ago." Wei Wu Xian said as they walked towards Jingshi.

" But how did you know the lie Lan Zhan made and also straightly lie just like that." He continued.

" Well first of all, that's not lying, it's called acting and secondly, Jiang Cheng did mention that Xiongzhang said I'm not allow to marry, so I just made some stories up, about those mission and something. Also in regards to my acting you called lying, to reasoned out, I'm not born in the clan, so unlike them, lying is one of my strengths. Do you think I can survive the streets if I follow the Lan Clan principles?" Yanyan reasoned out.

" Anyways, we must really move fast now I want to wonder around now, but I still have to help Wuxian move his things to your room." Yanyan continued to change the topic.

' Alteast' she said in her mind. ' One of my plan is now on motion I just need to make sure everything is in line with everything.'

* Yanyan's POV*

" Wait Xiongzhang, will you announce your betrothal?" I asked out of curiosity.

Don't ask me why. Living in the 21st century and reading all those fanfics, placed ideas in my mind that sometimes mixed with the original plot. So obviously, as other writer writes stuffs, which is actually somewhat related to where I am now, the writer's idea or theories, I can call, that could happen in one event or so.

I just hope their prediction about these precious souls' future would be slightly accurate so that I could help them.

Now I have a new description of myself. ' I am Sofia Tan, a transmigrator, who is armed with knowledge of the original book and thousands of fanfics.'

" Yan......Yanyan.....LAN HUAYAN." The shout pulled me out of my monologue.

" What?!" I asked.

" You were seemed lost in your thoughts? What happened? What is in your mind right now?" Wuxian asked me. 

" Nothing..... Well it seems like I had a vision of the future?"  I lied.

" You can see the future?" Xiongzhang asked.

" Well I can't really say that my prediction is accurate as my vision came it is assess through the current situation, but since we do create a different decisions sometimes, the future that I had seen won't exist anymore." I explained.

" What?" Wuxian asked somewhat confused.

" Well as they say, every action has equal and opposite reaction {science time folks}.

So like for example, if I didn't follow my father's advice of coming here in Cloud Reccesses, do you think you'll meet me? No right? This present times of you knowing me, was the result of my decision of coming back here. So if I haven't met my father or did not come back here, I wouldn't be here, and there are also many thing that won't happen.

So that is why my prediction or shall I say the vision I saw is not a hundred percent accurate." I explained as best as I can. Shit my head hurts because of my own explanation. I hope they understand.

" So you mean to say, every action we do today can change our future?" Xiongzhang asked, getting what I explained.

" Yes that is it." I happily said.

" Wait let me clear this up. You can see the future? ( I nodded) Then you just had a vision about our future?" I nodded again to answer his question.

" Well, what had you seen currently?" Wuxian asked curious of my vision.

" A war."

" What?! With whom?"

" I can't say exactly but I saw the Cloud Reccesses was burned, and the Jiang's massacred." I said vaguely. I purposely exclude the Wens in the topic as it is like spoon feeding them with information.

" What?... The.. Lotus.... Lotus Pier will be massacred? Will Shijie and Jiang Cheng be hurt? How about Cloud Reccesses? Is Uncle LAN gonna be hurt? Lan Than? Xichen-ge, you? Will you be all safe?" Wuxian asked though outwardly calm, I know his mind is a mess right now.

Gosh today was supposed to be their happy day and I just ruined it with my planning *pout* I should be labeled as a villain not a 'good' character.

" Well as for that question, I don't know (did Nie Huaisang just possess me?) I haven't seen the full event, only some moving images."  Wuxian closed his eyes after I spoke.

" We do have to prepare for that event." Wuxian said after he calmed down which I nodded in response.

" Wangji would help as well." Xiongzhang said.

" Well for now, let's bring Wuxian's things in Jingshi, then we will plan on what we could do to prepare for the war." I suggested and we all did went to get Wuxian's things and transfer them to Jingshi.

* Few minutes later*

" Since we're done transferring my things, Yanyan can you give us more information about your so called vision?" Wuxian asked me.

" Well as I stated earlier, I saw Cloud Reccesses getting burned and Xiongzhang was injured. I don't know where Da-ge and I are but I guess you are in Lotus Pier. That's the only information I can give for Cloud Reccesses. As for Lotus Pier, before the massacre, I saw.... This will be hard but, I saw Madam Yu whipping you with Zidian. As far as I remembered in the vision, Jiang Yanli is in Meishan, together with. Jiang Fengmian. During the fight Madam Yu tied you and Jiang Cheng with Zidian and let you escape through a boat and during the boat ride you both saw Jiang Fengmian and your sister travelling back. I don't know what is your conversation but Jiang Fengmian manage to tie your sister together with you and your brother and let you escape. In the end only the two of you survive in Lotus Pier." I summarize but added a bit lie so that they won't notice the straight details.

" What...." Wuxian was clearly devastated by the news, gladly, Xiongzhang was by his side comforting him.

" Well, we can still prevent it. So why not start planning now?" I suggested which made them more determine to change their future.

I just hope this turns up well, or I really don't know what to do already.