6:Classes.

*flashback*

I went to Wei Wu Xian and whispered to him, " See I told you trouble will come. Better you believe me." And I walked back to my quarters

‡★†††††★‡

*3rd person POV*

" Lan Zhan, is your cousin a fortune teller? a seer? How come she was able to predict this?" Wei Wu Xian asked the cold man at his side.

" She's mysterious." Lan Wangji said.

" Brother knows him well. Will talk to brother about her later. " He continued.

" I thought she is your cousin? You must be close right?" Wei Wu Xian wondered.

" She just arrive a day before you. Wangji is still in seclusion. Didn't meet her till yesterday when you broke in." He said.

" Go back to Lecture hall now." Lan Wangji continued while going back to Lecture hall leaving Wei Wu Xian alone.

" Hey wait up!" Wei Wu Xian shouted.

* Sofie's POV*

I went back to my quarters and planned for the next event to play.

I must do all I can to save all of them.

First I must befriend Jin GuangYao, currently Meng Yao. If he is not anymore very concern about his identity and acceptance of his father it can help really much.

Next the oblivious feelings of Wei Wu Xian and unexpressive love of my cold cousin. If I can get them together, both will have more reason to trust and protect each other.

After that, Wen Qing's family. They must hide far away. Wait I have a plan for them. Wen Qing can also serve as a spy during the War while Jin GuangYao fight with us. It's hard if he is there.

Xue Yang. I hope Wen Rouhan haven't taken him now. If I can still can, I will also save him. He can also bring chaos if not liberated. He is just a kid after all.

Well the other people would be saved if I save them. I must meet Wen Qing today to discuss my plan.

I went of of my quarters and began roaming around for a while. Let's relax first. Events that will come surely will be a headache.

I roam around and I heard someone at the back of the mountains Walking.

Who could that person be?

I went at the back of the mountains and notice Wei Wu Xian and Nie Huaisang catching fish.

This will sound fun.

I went near the river and sit near a rock. The two of them are still very focus in fishing.

" That sound fun. Want me to join?" I asked in a somewhat playful but with a poker face.

" Aya... Yan Yan, what's with the serious face?" Nie Huaisang asked.

" Sang-ge I'm just tired. But remember our deal. I'm already excited to claim my four hundred silvers and my fans." I said with a smirk.

" Hey how sure are you. I tell you I'll win. Have you forgotten that both our da-ges are close friends. I have met him many times, I'm sure no one can do it." He snorted out.

" Hey do you know each other?" Wei Wu Xian asked.

" Well he is the one who brought me here in Cloud Reccesses." I said.

" Sang-ge, Wei Wu Xian also notice my accurate prophecy." I continued.

" Well you did predict accurately today. You also know me, my fears and my secret. You also know Huaisang's secret that you said even his brother don't know. But how did you know all these things who are you?" Wei Wu Xian asked.

" That's a secret. But if you don't like to get punish, you must go now. Did you know that this is off limits to the others? Only Lan Clan Members can come here." I said in a strict manner.

" Don't worry I won't tell this to others." I continued with a wink.

Both of them looked at me amazed. I know why. I bet they are thinking how can I kept up showing 2 attitudes, changing drastically.

Both of them also went out of the waters and go away.

I directly went towards the foot of the mountains knowing that Wen Qing would be passing there.

Just what I have thought, Wen Qing is here checking the barriers of the mountains.

" It's off limits here, only Lan Clan Members can come here. Why is Lady Wen here?" I said with a raised brows.

" I'm sorry Lady Lan, I'm just strolling around and I found myself here. But what is really in the back of the mountains? Why is it restricted?" Wen Qing asked me.

" I also don't know. I'm just new here. But one thing I'm sure. I can help your family to get off Wen Rouhan's clutches.

I know he forced you to follow his order, so that your family, more importantly, your brother would be safe. Am I right?" Wen Qing was taken a back by my words.

" How did you know that? Are you Wen Rouhan's spy here?" She said aggressively, pointing her needles to me.

" I'm spying against Wen Rouhan girl. I'm one of the people who loss everything because of him and I'm here to make sure he falls... But I would excuse Dafan Wens whom the cultivation world don't care about. Your innocent, but once Wen Clan would be overturned, you won't escape the revenge of the the other sects. So I'm giving you the choice now. Escape early and help us in the battle."

************************************