The Noise.

Chapter 16

*Flashback*

" I'll go to the library first to visit my dear cousin and his lover." I said and left da-ge their.

When I arrived at the library, I was met by a sulking Wei Wu Xian and a red eared cousin.

What happened now? It is not fully described in all the adaptation and even in the book.

" Xiongzhang what happened here?" I asked.

______________________________________

" Hmmm... Hmmm...hmmm..hmmm..." Wei Wu Xian tried to speak but Xiongzhang silenced him. Good thing Da-ge already thought me how to use the silence spell so I release Wei Ying from it.

" Ha.... Thank you so much Yan Yan. Your cousin is such a fuddy duddy. You know he loves to silence me a lot. He is over using your clan's silencing spell." Wei Ying complained.

" Xiongzhang?" I ask my dear cousin.

" Too noisy." He spoke briefly but his ears turned redder. Now I know. Maybe Wei Ying was teasing him much that Xiongzhang was getting hard controlling himself thus he just silenced him.

" Xiongzhang I have good news." I said enthusiastically.

He looked at me like asking what good news I am bringing this time of the day.

" Uncle already approved, but he didn't know the full reason and the thing about you. Now the only thing left to do is man up yourself and tell the truth." I told my dear cousin and his eyes widened.

" How????" He asked.

" I have my own way Xiongzhang. I told you I'll help." I said.

Wei Ying was just looking at us, not understanding what we are talking about.

" Thank you." Xiongzhang said as he stood up and graciously bowed at me.

" Aiya... What are cousin's are for? Ofcourse I'll always help when you need me." I said.

" I'm also here to inform the two of you that there will be no class tomorrow. Instead every guest disciples must go to the infirmary for health check up. Uncle want to be sure that everyone staying here in Cloud Reccesses is safe and has no sickness." I added.

" Health check up?" Wei Wu Xian asked me.

" Mn. Don't worry it's just a normal check up, not a full body one." I said. 'Not a full body one except for you ofcourse your the reason why there is this check up thingy.' My mind supplied.

" O-okay." Wei Wu Xian responded somewhat hesitant.

" Don't worry you'll be fine. I know the result will help the clan and the clan's future madam so much." I said.

" Future madam? Is Lan Xichen going to marry?" Wei Wu Xian asked.

" Uhmmm... No. But Xiongzhang will." I said with a smirk.

" Lan Zhan's going to g-get m-married?" He asked somewhat sad. I knew it. Hay... I love their love story so much.

" Yup. If Xiongzhang will have the courage to confess to the person well the wedding might be sooner and ofcourse happier if ofcourse Xiongzhang can confess or if the man Xiongzhang loves will confess." I said which darkened Wei Wu Xian's mood.

" Lan Zhan is already getting married?" He whispered.

" Congrats on your marriage Lan Zhan." The smiling Wei Wu Xian said. Even the smile can be seen in his eyes, deep sadness did linger his eyes.

A very smart person being oblivious about his own love interest.

" I'll get going now Xiongzhang. Da-ge must still be waiting for me for my sword-manship training." I informed and went out.

★†††††★

It's now night time of the following day. A while ago the guest disciples had their check up. As for Wei Wu Xian, the healer made him sleep before checking his back. Uncle and I was also there and we saw many Zidian marks. I know this is not in the book or the series just in some rumors and fanfics but it really exist. Uncle is super mad. He did hate Wei Wu Xian because of his unruly behavior but maybe he just did that to hide his pain. The Zidian marks in his body are both old and new. Zidian marks are worst than the discipline whips. Discipline whips' marks is permanent but Zidian marks are not only permanent but also painful. It's like rubbing a hot rod on a person's back.

" Uncle, why not allow him to use the cold spring. It has a very effective healing result. We may not be able to remove the scar but maybe we could eliminate it's pain." Da-ge suggested.

" That we will do. We cannot fight Yu Ziyuan now since WuXian would just be whip because of it, but maybe if We push the wedding sooner like after the lecture, then we could voice out that concern in the next discussion conference." Uncle said. Wow Lan Qiren so much for a change. I did hate Lan Qiren while reading the book, but maybe if they did talk to him he may listen. My hope for a righteous Lan Clan was not put to waste.

" Your meeting in the Nie Clan is three days from now Uncle right?" I asked to make sure I'm in the right track of time.

" Yes indeed. I would want to send Wangji and WuXian on a date that time so that they can know each other more." Uncle said.

" But two day from now da-ge would receive news about the water ghoul problem in Biling Lake. Unfortunately, it's not a water ghoul but a Water Bourne Abyss chased down here by the QishanWen clan." I informed them.

" I guess we can just suppress it. We can't eliminate it as of the moment." Uncle said and da-ge and I nodded.

" I'll take care of that Uncle." Da-ge said.

Well I guess after their confession they can enjoy their date.

" Go back to your Quarters now. Ahh... Wait. Yan Yan, inform Wangji that he would be accompanying WuXian to the Cold spring starting tomorrow. Inform WuXian as well that he'll go to the Cold Spring starting tomorrow." Uncle ordered.

" Yes uncle. I'll get going now." I said and bowed to them. I went out and go to where Wei Wu Xian is staying.

" A-Xian." I knock and said. I know he is still awake by this time. Unfortunately, there is no one there. I knocked again and again but it seems like he is really not there so I just left and went to Xiongzhang's quarters.

" Xiongzhang." I went to knock but I heard weird noises. Well due to my gifts in this world I have a very high sense of hearing.....

Is it.................................
........................................

______________________________________

What do you think Yan Yan have heard?

Any guesses?