Leslie and Asher (16)

*LESLIE'S POV*

"Leslie I still can't believe you won the competition, when my friends told me all about it I freaked out!" A random girl I never talked to was telling me as I was walking to class.

"Haha, yeah, it was a big shock for me too"

"I bet but did you hear what happened to the girl you were against? Apparently her house got egged that same night, isn't that crazy" I wish this girl would shut the hell up.

"Yeah so crazy, what are they saying? Did anyone see who it was" Why can't she tell I don't want to talk to her but I had to know what people were saying about me, which no one knows it was me. Haha.

"Just that this girl and this very colored hair boy was out at night throwing eggs at her house and car, nobody knows who it was though"

"Oh good to know"

"Yeah but If you ask me I hope whoever did it gets what they deserve"

"Excuse me?" I stopped in my tracks and looked over at her. "Maybe it was just a joke, maybe the girl didn't want to do it and "colored" hair boy made her. all I'm saying is you can't just assume conclusions when you have no idea what happened" I don't know why this was making me mad. I just wish people would stop assuming things before they even know what really happened.

"I'm just saying Leslie think about how the girl felt, how would you like it if someone threw eggs at your house and car, how would you feel?"

I can't believe what i'm hearing. "yeah well were you there huh? Did you actually see what happened?"

"No but-"

"Exactly so next time think before you speak, you don't know the whole story so do this world a favor and keep your comments to yourself okay? Now if you excuse me I have to get to class before I am late" I took off to my class annoyed. Did I mention I hate people?

Why can't people keep their damn mouths shut. I don't care what she says about me after what just happened. I hate this college and the people in it. Everyone here is so far stuck up their own asses they can't get out. I'm glad I was raised differently I would kill myself if I was like them. It's like fake robots walking everywhere girls worrying about which guy they are going to sleep with next. Guys worrying how big their muscles are. Stupid things to worry about.

Me, I'm worried about actual life stuff, I'm worried about how my life's going to end up, will I be happy? Will i have a great job and so much more. Throwing my bag on my desk I slowly look around, I couldn't help but notice everyone was staring at me. I froze, what do I do?

"Leslie, I'm glad you finally made it to class" I look at the time, I was five minutes late, god damnit! I was to busy caught up in yelling at that girl I never noticed the time. Why is it always me.

"I'm so sorry, I kind of lost my track of time"

"Well it better have been important whatever you were doing, but anyway since everyone's finally here lets begin todays lesson" Great just great.

I was so embarrassed. I can't believe that just happened. I take out my notebook when I notice a guy still staring at me. I raise my eyebrow at him and take out a pen writing down the stuff that was on the board. I then notice him again still staring at me when I drop my book bag onto the floor. God damnit get your shit together Leslie. "What?" I half whisper/yell at him.

"You look familiar"

"Maybe it's because we have the same class together"

"Really? Which one"