Asher and Ayanee. (1)

Hello beautiful people! So I've decided to do something a little different so i hope you guys like it! Please make sure to vote, comment and add to favorites! enjoyyy(:

--------------------------------------------

*ASHER'S POV*

Sitting in my room alone i look around my room. I can hear the song Unpredictable by five seconds of summer playing in the background, they are one of my favorite bands. I can't wait for their new album that comes out next month! Looking around my room i day dream about the boys and how amazing it would be to meet them. I have been to all their concerts but i never once met them in person, one day though, one day i just know it.

I get up from my bed and start singing to my Ashton cut out board, turning my radio louder. Yes Ashton is my favorite, always have, always will. His hair looks so soft i wish i could just touch it. I sing to his cut out board and laugh at myself. I'm an idiot, a eighteen year old singing to a cut out board but i don't care, i keep doing it.

Everything in my room is Five seconds of summer! pillows, posters, even my TV even has stickers of them. I wouldn't say i am obsessed but they are the only reason why I'm still alive. I won't go full into detail but just keep that in mind. I wouldn't say I'm the most popular girl in the world but if you tell someone my name they know me.

If you ask how they know me, its mostly because of 5sos, but the real reason why is because of my parents. my dad is a model, and my mom works as a business women, she sells houses for a living so she's always on her phone, she never has time for me, neither does my dad.

So yeah I'm pretty popular at school, I have tons of friends, I can get any boy i want, my parents are rich, so i guess you can say my life is "perfect" but its not, the only thing that's missing is the love of my parents, all i want is to feel loved, to wake up one morning with my parents home but no they never are, Never.. My parent's don't even know i exist...

I continue to dance and sing in my room, until i hear my stomach growl with hunger. i grab my IPhone 5s that is laying on my bed with of course a Ashton phone case on it. I call my mom, hoping she answers. It rings two times then just silence comes through the kitchen as i open up the refrigerator door, "hello, mom?"

For a good two seconds there is no noise, "mom" i say again, only hearing my voice echoing through the house. why won't she answer!

"Asher?" Finally.

"Yes mom, I'm sorry to bother you but i don't know what to eat"

I listen closely, all i hear is other people voices but not my moms. I wish she could at-least talk to me on the phone but no, all her employees and customers are way more important than me. At that moment i regret calling her.

I decide to put her on speaker and put it on the counter looking in the refrigerator for something to eat. I didn't want to hold it anymore since my mom wasn't answering me and my hand was starting to hurt. I put my hand on my stomach hearing it growling again "I'm looking, Jesus" i say to myself as i continued looking but nothing.

My mom finally says something two minutes later. "I'm sorry sweetie i got to go, see you at home" Before i could even say goodbye, she hangs up, leaving me confused and hurt. She doesn't understand how lonely i feel. I slam the refrigerator door shut, grab my phone and run to my room.