Home Sweet Home (36)

Okay so this one is the last one and I decided to do this a little different. I will have their certain time period and a future period in the same I will make the future ones typed like this so you will know it's already at 36 chapters so it's time I end it so i'm sorry if its not perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they arrived back home they grabbed their bags and got into one last van that took them to their last show which wasn't really a show but their award show before they could finally go home and relax now. 

Twitter was blowing up at this moment as they jumped onto the van. It kinda look like the first one they got into one the way to their tour bus Gus. Asher was the last to get on and she had to sit by Mikey and Leslie cause nobody else wanted too really. It was still kinda fresh as to what happened yesterday so they didn't know how to react but the boys were excited about these rewards. Ashton was broken hearted but he didn't want this to ruin his excitement. 

He tried to keep his cool the best he could especially since they gave him a talking lastnight trying their best to make him feel better but they knew how much he loved her and he can't keep doing this to himself. They have been through so much shit and ever since he dated her she has given him nothing but stress. Sure there were good times but there were to many bad times to ever beat those bad times that he couldn't keep doing this. He doesn't hate her but he can't be with her anymore. 

She regrets everything but she couldn't say it because she knew nobody would believe her and he didn't blame them, she was at the point where she didn't believe herself. She isn't a horrible person but she makes horrible decisions and she wants to keep her promise to Leslie. She will get help and she will do better for herself. Once they got to the show they left their things in the Van because they will be stopping at the boys house. They each got down and made their way to the building. They waited outside until it was time for them to be called. 

The girls stayed in the back not saying a word to each other. They were all excited for the boys but wasn't in the talking mood. Asher looked down at her hands. She took a deep breath and turned to them. "I know this may not be the best timing but I am really sorry for everything I put you guys through. I will stay here for the show and I will make my way back home. I never wanted or never meant to hurt anyone and I know you may hate me and that's okay. I completely understand. I hate myself too. I just want to say thank you for everything you guys have done for me. I will never forget you guys and I will always cherish the times we had. I never meant to ruin your vacation" Marie was the first to get up and hug her then the other girls did the same. 

The boys looked at each other and everyone grouped hugged. She didn't really deserve these hugs but they wanted everyone to end with a positive note and go home happy. They didn't want anyone to go unhappy. Ayanee smiled at her and said "We don't hate you okay so don't think that. We just panicked and handle actions badly. We just wish you the best and have nothing but happiness starting now. Right guys" 

"Right" Everyone says including Ashton. 

Asher looked over at him and looked away understanding what needs to be done. "And I will drive you home if that's okay" Ashton says trying to keep calm. 

"Yeah I would like that"  He wanted to end things right and this was his chance to do so not long after the boys names were called and they ran right over quickly excited to have their names being called. The crowd went wild, they said their thank yous one by one and held up the awards with proud. Everyone went crazy as they walked away and it was now to go home. After they took pictures they headed back into the van and on to the boys home.