Asher and Ayanee. (8)

-Again this photo isn't mine, credit to whoever owns this-

*ASHER'S POV*

I still can't believe I've met Ashton Irwin! Looking at my phone again for the thousandth time at Ashton's number.

I wish I could just have the courage to text him but no I'm a chicken. A big fat chicken. I know thousands of girls who would kill to have his number and I'm sure they would text him in a heartbeat but no not me. I don't know why.

Maybe its because I don't want to seem clingy. You know? What if I text him at the wrong time, he might hate me or what if I text him to much and he gets annoyed and stops talking to me.

What should I do?! Pressing messages I tap on Ashton's name. I start typing when I stop, it just didn't feel right. No not right now. I look at the time. I have to get to school.

Mondays. What a great day to start off a week right? Not. Surprisingly today went super fast, before I knew it, it was already lunch time. I was telling Evelyn about my dad and she couldn't stop laughing. "So thats good for him"

"I know!"

"So, what did you and Ashton talk about this weekend? Huh huh" she says hitting me with her elbow.

"I didn't text him"

She gasps "WHAT?" Making everyone look at us.

"Not yet"

Evelyn hits me on the shoulder "what is wrong with you! Text him or I will!"

"Bitch don't you dare touch my phone, he gave ME his number not you"

She laughs "I'm just joking chill" I roll my eyes at her. "Whatever"

"Seriously though, text him before someone else does"

I look at Evelyn. She raises her eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me, text him!"

"Fine!"

I took out my phone and texted him. "Hey its Asher" I just hope he still remembers me. God that would be so awkward if he didn't.

A few seconds later he texts back "about time beautiful, I've been getting worried. I was starting to think you weren't going to text me"

I grab onto Evelyn's arm. "Omg" she says looking at the text.

"Yeah sorry about that, I've been really busy" I don't know why I told him that. I didn't want to seem desperate.

"That's understandable, me too, so heres the plan tonight I will talk to you more, because I'm pretty busy right now, bye beautiful"

I told him bye and smiled big fangirling in my head. I finally did it. After school me and Evelyn went shopping for some new clothes. Well for her it was for her party this weekend, mine was just because I need new clothes.

"Are you nervous?" She says sliding one clothes after another deciding what shirt she likes.

"A little, what should I do?"

"Whatever you do let him text you, don't text him, that would seem too-"

"desperate I know"

She smiles at me. "Believe me he likes you, and he's going to find a way to see you I promise"

"I know, your right"

We finish shopping and she drops me off. I unlock the backdoor and walk in. My dad still isn't talking to me since Friday but I don't care. I'm not going to find a job for him.