Weekend Before Tour (24)

I really hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Just a heads up there will be a bunch of drama coming up pretty soon! I want to give a HUGE shoutout to my very talented sister (Leslie- Mary-_-Claire ) who drew this for me! I can't thank her enough, even though it took her forever to do it haha.

The tour was all the girls could think about, they were beyond excited about it. They couldn't sleep, it was always on their minds. For the rest of the week the girls went to school and work. While they went on with their lives the boys began to get ready for the tour. They made sure the tour bus was ready and had plenty of food and beverages for their mini refrigerator.

They also made sure to have games, movies and Cd's to keep them occupied because it was going to be a very long bus ride. Especially having eight people on the tour bus. They made sure to have everything ready before the weekend so all they had left was to pack and make sure everyone was going.

*MARIE'S POV*

The weekend was finally here. I can finally talk to her about it. Hopefully Calum can convince her that it is a great opportunity for me to go on this tour. 

"Calum, Please hurry, she just got in the shower"

"I know babe, I'm sorry I was supposed to come earlier. I know, but I got caught up in packing. I'm on my way. Don't let her leave"

"Okay see you soon" After getting off the phone with Calum I decided to clean up a bit before he got here. I was extremely nervous. Scared that Laken wouldn't allow me to go. I never wanted something so badly.

I was washing the dishes when Laken's phone went off scaring me half to death. I rushed to it. It was Calum. "Yeah"

"I'm here, I'm heading up the stairs now"

"Okay" I put the phone down running to the door to unlock it. I opened it to see him walking half way up the steps. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him, letting him in.

He took a seat while I finished the rest of the dishes. I was done just in time when she walked out. "Oh hello Calum, when did you get here?"

"Just now, is that okay?"

"Oh yes, definitely, If you need me I'll be in my room" She was heading to her room when I stopped her.

"Wait, Mom. There is something we need to talk to you about"

She looked over at me, studying my face. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, just please take a seat" Taking my own seat next to Calum, quickly grabbing his hand in mine.

She hesitated at first before pulling the chair out. I sighed trying to calm my nerves. "Okay what do you need to talk to me about"

I looked over at Calum with a worried look. I was so scared that she was going to say no. "well?" She was waiting for one of us to speak.

I sighed closing my eyes before speaking. "You know how Calum is in a band right?"

"Yes"

"We'll every year they go on a bus to perform to different countries, meeting their fans and stuff"

She noded her head to show that she was paying attention and understanding what I was saying. "Um we'll they kind of. How can I put this?" I looked at him. I couldn't think of a great way to tell her, so he jumped in.

"What Marie is trying to say is we talked to our manager into getting the girls to come with us on tour and I wanted to make sure it was okay with you if she can come with us."