Ayanee and Marie. (4)

*AYANEE'S POV*

Autographs huh? They want autographs well Ill give them autographs! I say to myself going through draws looking for a sharpie. Finally finding one. I take it and run to my room jumping on my bed, popping off the top and start coping my moms signature.

Different emotions coming out of me, depressed, annoyed, stressed, and scared. Scared because I know what they will do to me when they find out its fake.

I start to sing along with a song by one direction that was playing on my phone trying to get my mind off of it. Calm down Ayanee! Its going to be alright!

After the song I felt better. Thats just what I needed. Taking two deep breaths I walk to my backpack, sliding the autographs into my folder before the bus comes.

Thank god todays Friday! This weekend I can be lazy and watch my new one direction movie my mom bought me. Sure she knows all the boys names for one direction but not five seconds of summer. Yeah totally not weird at all.

Getting onto the bus, I ignore the mean comments and go to the back where I always sit. On the side of me, I hear a boy singing lego house by ed sheeran.

I listen closely to his voice. Its not the best but he's pretty good. I start day dreaming about the boys. I wonder what Luke, Michael, Ashton and Calum are doing right now. I wish I knew them so I wouldn't have to go to this stupid school. They wouldn't let them do these things to me. I sigh getting depressed, I will never meet them.

Walking down the halls I imagine Luke and Ashton waiting at my locker to tell me good morning. I imagine Michael walking me to my class and Calum siting next to me as I get into class. Oh god how school would be so much better with them here. No more bulling, no more mean comments and definitely no more being pushed into the lockers. I get back to reality when the same girl from yesterday slaps my desk again waking me up from my day dream. She needs to stop doing this.

Not looking her in the eyes I hand her the autograph. She jumps up and down and says "ah I'm such a lucky girl!" I smile to myself knowing its fake. Thats what you get.

Not saying thank you she walks back to her seat bragging about the autograph. I put my head down for the rest of class. The rest of the day I gave out the autographs to the girls and boys that wanted them. I was handing the last one to a girl who was tall and had long black hair, she was looking at it good. Oh no. Not good.

"Um wait a minute this one is different than the other one I got"

"You already had one? Then why did you ask for another one?" Trying to take her mind off of it for being fake.

She smacks her lips and says "Excuse me? I can have as many as I want, now answer my question why is this one different?"

"Its not different, you must be seeing things cause my mom defiantly signed those" I really hope she's buying this.

I watch as she folds her arms together and rolls her eyes smashing the autograph in my chest. "Listen here Ayanee, I'm going to tell the whole school that this is fake"

"Fine go ahead, because it's not! how are you going to tell me what's fake when your fake yourself" gripping onto the autograph I walk away ignoring her mean comments.

Walking to my last class, I could feel my heart beating super fast. I felt like my heart was about to explode as I walked to class. Everyone was talking about me as I passed by them saying "shes handing out fake autographs"

My nightmare was coming alive, I knew this was going to happen but I didn't think it would happen so soon. Scared I decided to skip my last class and just stay hidden in the bathroom no one can hurt me there. Well I hope not.