Girl's Day. (23)

*AYANEE'S POV*

As I lay in bed playing on my phone, Luke's getting dressed for today. The boys have a very important meeting today and won't be back until midnight. I don't understand why so late.

I know he knows but he's not saying anything. "So tell me again why you're going to be so late?"

"I told you already Ayanee, I don't know. They won't tell us anything."

I groan with annoyance tossing my phone on the side of me sitting up. "I just don't understand how you don't know. They should of told you guys something."

"Yeah well welcome to reality" He says as he slides his shirt over his head. I watch as he slowly pulls his shirt down. I bite my lip looking at his beautiful body. Man I wish he could stay home so I can cuddle with him all day.

I sigh looking over at his posters on the walls. There were a bunch of Green Day, Nirvana, even a few posters of penguins which made me laugh, and a few other bands he liked. I grabbed his stuffed penguin on the bed squeezing it while watching him fix his hair. He ran his fingers threw his hair making it stand up to the side.

"It's going to be okay"

"No it won't! You won't be here!" I whine pulling his penguin up in my arms like a big kid. There was a knock on the door Luke unlocked it opening it up to Calum who was putting his wallet in his back pocket. "Ready? We have to get there before the fans do or we won't be able to pass"

Luke nodes his head picking up his pointer finger. "Yeah just one sec" Luke looks over at me still pouting. Calum stands in the doorway watching us as Luke bends down infront of me. "If you don't want to be alone, then call the girls. You can have a girls day while we are gone"

"I just don't want to be alone"

"And you won't have too"

"Yeah invite Marie. I know she would love to come over!" Calum says leaning against the door with his arms crossed. I node holding back tears. "Yeah okay"

"Can we leave already!" Michael screams from across the house. "We are coming!" Calum yells back making his way into the living room. Luke kisses my forehead before leaving the room. I cringed hearing the door slam and then it was just complete silence.

I just sat there in my thoughts. The reason why I didn't want to be alone today is because of my mom. What happened last time still gets to me. My phone goes off with a notification from twitter. Luke tweeted 'meet and greet at noon! Can't wait to see you guys!'

I retweeted it before calling Asher first. She just got to work. "I'm sorry, I wish I could but I have to work. I'll tell you what, after work I'll be right over okay?"

I was a little disappointed but played it off. "Yeah, that's fine. Good luck at work"

"Thanks, I need it" She giggled a little. "I really am sorry"

"It's fine. See you later"

"Okay" I called Leslie right after. She was still in bed. "Today? Uh well I was planning on just sleeping in all day"

"Oh, we'll that's okay. I totally understand"

"Are you sure? I mean I can skip one day of relaxing and have some fun"

"It's all up to you, I just really don't want to stay home alone today"

"Oh, not to be rude but why. Shouldn't you be excited to be home away from her?"

"I am really it's just, last time she.. She uh broke into the house and tried to hurt me.." I sighed holding back tears. "I don't know how to say this but.. I'm scared Leslie.."