Asher and Leslie (18)

*ASHER'S POV*

I still can't believe I finally got a job, it wasn't what I was expecting but as long as my dad is finally satisfied then I'm okay with it. Turning off my alarm, I got dressed and headed to my new job. Stepping foot through the door I notice Leslie with a Starbucks drink in her hand, she sips it looking down at her phone. "Good Morning" I say smiling politely at her.

She looks up from her phone. "Morning" She mumbles under her breath.

I thought about yesterday as I made my way to the back grabbing my apron and notepad. I hope today isn't as bad as yesterday I just hope Leslie doesn't still hate me. She walks in as I was leaving waking me up from my thoughts. "So where's Stacy?"

"She has the day off, now that you are here she doesn't have to work as much, lucky her"

"Oh, so.. what's my job for today?"

"Taking orders"

Without saying another word I head into the front getting ready. Great I'll be in the front by myself taking orders while she's in the back. This is going to be a long day. While waiting I call Ashton. We haven't talked to each other since he left yesterday. "Ashton, hey what are you doing today?"

"Nothing why?"

"Well since I'm working today I was hoping you and the boys come and visit me" I hope he comes, I really want to apologize for what I did yesterday.

"I don't know Asher, I don't think that's a good thing"

"Please I promise I'll be on my best behavior, please, please"

He sighs deciding what to do. "Fine but the minute you start acting up, I'm leaving got it"

"Got it, see you soon"

After hanging up with Ashton I make my way to the counter and wait for customers to come in. Around noon the place was packed. There were so many customers I couldn't keep track, so I rush into the back. "Leslie, I'm sorry to bother you but there are alot of customers, I don't think I can do this all by myself"

She sighs loudly. "Are you serious? do you know how many times I did this all by myself, if I can do it so can you, I have alot of orders to cook, now go"

Annoyed I do as I was told. I can't believe this, I have to take all these orders all by myself. I took a deep breath and made my way to each table getting each of their orders.

I was taking my last order down when I heard Ashton's voice, I turn to see Ashton, Luke and Calum together with Ayanee. She was laughing with the boys as they were walking in. I handed Leslie the rest of the orders before making my way to their table. "Good afternoon guys how can I help you today?"

"Hey babe"

"Hello" I say a little cheery.

"So this is Asher!" Calum says hitting Ashton in the arm.

"Hello Calum" Rolling my eyes playfully at him. "Luke and Ayanee, Nice to see you again"

"You too Asher, I didn't know you worked here" Ayanee says surprised.

"Well I kind of just started"

"Yeah, her first job was yesterday"

"Yup so are yall ready to order or what?"

"No, Can you give us a few please" Luke says looking over at Ayanee. "Okay i'll be over there when you are ready"

I walk to the back to get some of the orders. Leslie was just finishing up the rest of the orders. "There, done"