New York here we come (33)

Once everyone fell asleep their bus driver took off to their next destination which was back to the United Kingdom so they can drop off bus the Gus and head onto a plane back to America. Where their next three shows will be held. 

The bus ride there will take a day so they decided to just get one stop so they could take their showers since there were no tub in the bus. Everyone woke up around Ten in the morning. They were half way there but not quite yet. They had about seventeen hours left till they arrived to their destination. 

Luke and Mikey were the first to wake up so they decided to have breakfast while everyone else was still asleep. Luke was the first to fix his cereal. He was smirking over at Mikey who still looked tired but was fixing his cereal infront of him. 

Mikey didn't noticed until he was putting the box to the side. "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Oh no reason" Luke says still smirking before taking a mouth full of reeses puffs into his mouth. "Okay?" Mikey questions grabbing the milk now, after he poured it in his bowl he had enough of Lukes face. 

"Okay, forreal why are you looking at me like that, it's creeping me out" 

"I'm just really happy for you man. Todays the official day that you and Leslie are together" 

Mikeys face went red but he kept that huge smile he had on his face, he was still smiling by the time Ayanee and Ashton walked in rubbing their eyes. Ashtons face lit up noticing Mikeys cheesy smile.  "Well someones REALLY happy this morning, am I right?" He elbows Ayanee. Luke laughs taking another bite of his cereal. 

She was still asleep so she never caught on to what was going on so she ignored them while she ran over to Luke putting her arms around his arm resting her head on his shoulder. She yawned looking back at Mikey. Mikey heard Ashton and shook his head eating his cereal to tired to fight back with a comment. He couldn't wipe his smile off his face. He was in love and he loved it. 

Ayanee smiled back at Mikey she was still hanging onto Lukes arm. "I'm not used to you smiling this much Mikey. I love it" 

Mikey blushed a little more staring back at his food. "I'm not either. I can't stop smiling" 

"You deserve to be happy. This is all you ever wanted" 

"Yeah but it feels to real" 

"Yeah. It does" She says looking up at Lukes cute face. "It does sometimes but atleast at the end of the day I know he will still be there once I wake up again" She smiles touching Lukes face. He smiles looking back into her eyes. 

Mikey smiled at the both of them as they were having their moment. While that was happening Asher walked into the room and stopped "You two just get a room already" She laughed as she walked over to Ashton who was standing up eating some toast. She smirked giving him a kiss. "Like you have any room to talk" Ayanee snaps back before throwing a grape at her.

Asher just laughs as she picked it up off the ground quickly throwing it into her mouth. She laughed as she hugged Ashton. Calum stretches and grabs his phone checking his notification. Marie was already up but being lazy and on Instagram she had made an account and posted a pic of Calum with hearteyes as the caption. She followed everyone she loved. 

Calum smiled liking the photo and commenting it with two hearts. He got up and jumped into her bed. "Since when did you make a Instagram account?" 

"Today, I felt left out cause everyone else has social media accounts and I didn't. I wanted to feel normal I guess. Why should I delete it?" 

"Oh no of course not. Keep it just promise me you won't make a twitter" 

"Okay deal" 

"Here" He grabs her phone, he snuggles close to her and opens up her camera. "Say cheese" She smiles as he takes the picture. It turned out really cute. "Here, post this one and tag me in it. Once you're done, I'll post it on mine and I'll get you a lot of followers" He winks kissing her cheek before getting up and joining everyone else in the kitchen area.