haut camp-ture

"In today's special episode of total drama island. You've been watching, Gwen, Heather, Duncan, Katana, Leshawna and Owen make their way to the final six." Chris narrates.

The scene cuts to Leshawna running out of the cabin and kneeling down to the ledge to throw up. We see Heather running out of the communal bathroom where are bear out.

"It's been a long seven weeks, so we decided to give our weary finalists the day off to contemplate how far they've gotten and enjoy all the camp grounds have to offer."

Chris walks over to the dock where Katana and Duncan are fishing. Duncan pulls something out revealing to be Owen who is covered in leeches.

"But what happens to the campers after they walk the dock of shame, board the boat of losers and leave the camp? Where are these rejects living? How are they spending their time? And do they think deserves to win the 100 grand? The losers are about to let it all hang out. And you won't wanna miss a word. Coming up on total drama island".

Chris riding his jet ski to a resort.

"Welcome to playa de losers! The all-inclusive luxury resort where are campers are sent after being brutally voted out of the game to lick their wounds and accept their fate as reality show has-beens."

Trent and DJ are seen relaxing on those chairs while Eva is working out by lifting her dumbbells. The scene goes to Justin who is taking a dive in the pool.

"When we are down to the two final competitors... their fate will be in the hands of these 16 losers!"

Katie, Sadie and Noah hanging out the bar that is in the middle of the pool. Katie and Sadie are staring at Justin from a far. "Ah, he's so cute", Sadie dreamily says. She ends loosing her balance falling into the pool where water got splashed on Noah's shirt he was wearing.

Noah: "get my t-shirt wet, why don't you"

Sadie: "sorry, Noah. You guys should come in. It's so nice". In the water, somebody bit Sadie. " Ow, something bit me".

Kate (immediately lift her legs up): "was it a shark?"

Noah: "sharks don't swim in cholrine water, brainiac"

Sadie: "noah, right. Besides, I think saw the sharks getting seaweed mud wraps". (The sharks seen relaxing in chair wear mud facial masks along with beth)

Katie: "well if it wasn't a shark than what was it?". Izzy pops her head to reveal the be one to bit Sadie.

Izzy: "sorry, about that, I just had the urge to bite something, have you ever felt that? Like you have to sink your teeth into something? May be that's how sharks feel?" (One of the sharks lift a cucumber where they shrug their shoulders) okay, bye".

The scene cuts to Ezekiel hanging in the pool with Bridgette and Geoff making out not far from him. "As you can see our campers have made themselves comfortable here at our luxury resort. Looks like Geoff and bridgette are happy to be reunited.".

Geoff: "dude, this resort is off the charts.".

The scene goes to where DJ and Trent are.

Trent: "can you believe this place is right around the corner from that crappy campground?"

Dj: "now this is what I'm talking about. I could hanging for a while." Bunny jumped on DJ'S lap but was grabbed by an eagle. "No bunny".

The Eagle drops bunny into a barbecue where it the lid closes on him. Cody appears who seems to have redness all over his skin and lid where the bunny hops away.

Cody: "after I got my body cast off and the stitches removed, I started to realise this place is pretty sweet."

Trent (off-screen): " Yo Cody, need some sunscreen. You looking a bit pink, dude."