Not Quite Famous.

It was the next day and Katana was woken up with Lindsay complaining to Gwen about how her tan lotion has been used up and has to tan in the sun.

"I wish I was like carmen here, I would kill to have a skin like hers" Lindsay whines. Katana jumps off her bed and on to the floor, "thanks Lindsay" Katana says yawning.

"And it's katana" she reminds the ditzy blonde and walks away to get ready.

Chris told the campers to meet him at the campgrounds. There was a stage with lights and stools that the campers could sit on, it looks like someone was going to do a performance.

"Welcome to our brand-new, deluxe, state-of-the-art outdoor amphitheater. Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favourite-- a talent contest" Chris announced.

"Awesome" Owen cheered.

"Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers. These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle, anything goes as long as it's legal" Chris warns making Duncan snapped his fingers.

"You'll be judged by our resident talent scout-- former dj, vj, and rap legend, grand master chef, who will show his approval via the (dinging) the team that loses will send one camper home tonight. Good luck!"

The screaming Gophers were sitting down in front of their cabin.

"Okay, I'm the team captain, so here's how it's going" Heather was interrupted by Gwen.

"Wait, who said you were captain?"

"She did, just now" Lindsay said.

"Lindsay, Beth and I took a vote and I won" Heather announced.

"Threatening them to vote for you isn't exactly democratic" Gwen stated. Trent came back with a muffin, "hey, snagged you an extra muffin" Trent says giving the muffin to Gwen making her blush. Heather glare at the two lovebirds.

"Trent, you're cool with me leading this project, aren't you?" Heather said.

"Right on! Go for it" Trent shrugged. After the mini argument Gwen left to gave some alone with herself. The first person who audition was Owen who belch out the whole alphabet in one go. The girls were in disgust while the guys cheered at him. Typical boys, Katana thought while rolling her eyes. Trent high fives Owen.

"Well, you're not going to do that in this contest. That's disgusting!" Heather said in disgust.

"I'm actually impressed to be honest" Katana said amusing. "Do you know, how hard it is to burp the entire alphabet in one go?" Trent stated.

"I can also toot Beethoven's fifth" Owen says while putting his pants down. But the girls told him not to since it was getting too gross.

Katana decided to take a walk since she wasn't gonna audition anywhere. When she was walking she saw Duncan in front of tree carving a picture.

"Hey, breaker" Katana shouted making Duncan's head shot up to see her.

"What are you carving" Katana asked. Duncan showed her the picture that he was carving which was a skull.

"Nice".

"So breaker" Duncan says smirking.

"Yeah, it fits you I even given everyone's nicknames".

Katana explain all the nicknames that she given to the other campers, Duncan laughed when she said she gave Katie and Sadie's nickname "the lesbian couple" and agree with nick naming Courtney "Preppy".

"So did you audition?" Duncan asked.

"No, because I don't have talent whatsoever" Katana replied.

"Really? Because I heard you humming awhile ago and since you sound good, you probably sound amazing when singing" Duncan compliments while playing his hands on top of hers.