Brunch of disgustingness

It was the next morning and Katana and Duncan are sitting on the stairs of killer bass cabin talking about who is the best slasher of all time.

"No way, your dead wrong, Freddy Krueger is the best I mean he can go into your dreams" Duncan claims.

"Are you high? Jason Voorhees is a literal zombie, you can't kill him", Katana sassed while Duncan chuckles and there was a short silence until Duncan broke it.

"Sometimes I wish we were in the same team. I think we do pretty well together not just as boyfriend and girlfriend but also partners in crime", Duncan says while scratching his head.

"True, but let's be honest. If we were on the same team I'm pretty sure I would drive you crazy", Katana says while smirking at him.

"Sweetheart, you've been driving me crazy since the moment you stepped foot on this island" Duncan says while him and Katana shared a kiss.

Katana and the other campers were order to go the main lodge when they got there.

"What? No breakfast!" Trent says seeing that the tables are empty.

"Oh, don't worry bro, there will plenty of food later on" Chris says while him and chef start giggling like a bunch of teenage school girls. Katana walks past them and look at them with suspicious.

*Katana's confessional*

//I've heard that giggle before, I've done that giggle before.//

"Congratulations to the remaining 10 campers for reaching the half way mark in the competition. You'll all be on the jury for the final episode" Chris announced.

"We've got the power! Yeah!" Geoff cheers while making a fist pump in the air.

"The two teams will be come one next week. But first, all the girls will move to the gophers cabin and all the guys will stay at the bass cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes" Chris announces.

Duncan winks at Katana, while katana sticks her tongue out in response.

"After everyone is settle in, I'll announce the challenge and then you have, uh, bite.. to.. eat", Chris announce than him and chef start giggling like a bunch of school girls again, Katana rolls her eyes at them .

"Ready for a little good news, this week no one will be kicked off." The campers cheered with excitement, "it's all for reward and it's a good one. Ok, time to relocate let's move".

The campers get  up and start walking to the exit. Geoff walks past Bridgette in which Bridgette smiled while looking at him. Katana and Heather walk over to Bridgette and start walking with her. Heather wants another alliance, while katana just wants to walk with her because she seems cool.

"Wow, your hair looks greats today, so natural" heather fakely compliments her.

"Thanks I-"

"you have to share your secret"

"oh it's nothing really", Bridgette gets cuts off again by Gwen whom tells her to watch out for Heather in which Heather gives Gwen a death stare.

"Come on, surfer girl I'll help you pack" Katana says while putting her arm around Bridgette.

Katana helps Bridgette pack her things. "So how are the girls in Gophers cabin" Bridgette says trying to make conversation. "Great" Katana says while giving Bridgette a painful smile.

*katana's confessional*

//the girls cabin contains Regina George, Beyoncé, Einstein, Wednesday and myself. Now that surfer girl is going to be in the mix it's like were in the rom-com movie only there is no happy ending and everybody is sad and just utterly disappointed.I definitely watch that//