Basic Straining

The next morning, Katana woke up and started getting ready for the day. She walked outside and saw that Duncan and Geoff were still playing pranks on Harold. "Real mature guys, real mature" Katana says sarcastically while having arms crossed.

"Aw come on, Katana we're just having some fun" Geoff says.

"Yes you are, but the jokes lasted a week ago" Katana says while walking but got stopped by Duncan.

"Hey, hey, would it make you happy if we stop?" Duncan asks while stratching the back of his head.

"Look do whatever you want, but you must know that I don't tolerate bullies" Katana says while poking him in the chest.

"Listen up, you little cockroaches. I want all campers to report to the dock of shame at 0900 hours" Chef says in the megaphone, however the campers were confused on what he meant.

"That means now, soldiers-now!" Chef yelled again making everyone run to the dock of shame.

"Line up and stand at attention. You call this prop formation? Feet together! (hit Geoff's legs), arms down! (hit Duncan's arms), eyes forward! (DJ looks straight to the camera), heads up! (tilts Heather's head up a bit)" Chef command.

"Oh, this is gonna be a fun day" Gwen sarcastically says to Trent and Katana.

"What did you say to me!" Chef yells in the megaphone. "Nothing" Gwen says a bit frightened.

"And you will continue to say nothing until I tell you that you can say something. Today's challenge will not be an easy one. In fact, I do not expect everyone to come out alive" Chef says. Owen laughs at little but got hit by chef.

"Ow! That hurt!".

"My orders are to make sure that all of the babies in front of me drop out of my boot camp except one. The last one standing wins immunity for their team" Chef says in the megaphone.

"Uh, what happened to Chris?" Heather asks.

"Rule number 1- you will address me as "Master Chief" have you got that" Chef says. "Yes, master chief" everyone says.

"You will sleep when I tell you to sleep and you will eat only when I tell you to eat" Chef says while walking towards Geoff like it was directly towards him.

"Yes, Master chief!" Geoff says.

"Rule number 2- when you are ready to give up, you will walk to the end of the dock and ring the bell. Which brings to rule number 3- I'd like get one quit before the end of the first day, and that day will not end of until someone drops out. Now get your butts down to the beach, soldiers-now, now,now!" Chef ordered making everyone run to the beach.

*Gwen's confessional*
/okay, whoever's sick, twisted idea this was to put him in charge of this challenge, I'm a little impressed/

When the campers got to the beach, there were two canoes waiting for them. "Listen up. Each team must hold a canoe over their heads. I catch you taking your hands off the canoe, and you will be eliminated. And no one eats lunch until someone drops out. Canoes up!" Chef orders.

The two teams but the canoes over their head, Katana was standing behind Gwen with Leshawna in front of her.

"This isn't that hard" Owen scoffs. "Piece of cake" Geoff says.

*Katana's confessional*
/this is gonna a long day/

Three hours or so has past some campers where a bit tired and there arms were getting tired. Chris return and him and Chef sat on top of the canoes. Chris with the screaming Gophers while Chef with the Killer Bass.