Character Profile

Name: Katana

Known as: the Strange one

Teams:
Screaming Gophers
Team Chris is really x 4 hot
Mutant Maggots
Villainous Vultures

Family:
Father (mentioned in that's off the chain)
Uncle (mentions in the sucky outdoors)
Cousin (mentioned in the phobia factor)

friends: Cameron,Duncan,Gwen, Heather,Izzy, Noah, Mike,Owen, Scott, Tyler and Zoey.

Enemies: Anne Maria, Alejandro, Courtney, Chris, Ezekiel, Jo, Lightning and Mal

Personality:
When Katana first arrives on the island, she seems like calm-laid back girl and she is sometimes. She is also strange in a way and loves to participate in challenges. She also unapologetic to the people whom she has problems with. She loves to scare people and is sometimes the master mind when someone wants revenge on another person. She's the only person who is never in shock about someone's plan, crush etc. she knows them better than anyone else, even if they are her enemies. Although she seems to be sadistic, she does show her concerns for others in rare times.

Strengths/talents:
Rock climbing
Fighting
Building cars, bike etc.
Music

Physical appearance: olive tan skin, long dark hair with bangs in a middle , dark eyes

Clothes: crop top, mini black skirt with a choker

Bikini: black one piece that shows off her assets

PJs: red and black checkered flannel onesie

Fear: Heights

Bio:
Katana is a character from the total drama series. She was a camper in Total drama Island and placed in Screaming Gophers. She was supposed to be a contestant in total drama but had to decline because of law issues. She comes back in Total Drama World and was place in Team Chris is really really really really hot. Because she didn't participate in total drama action, Katana is forced to compete in Total Drama Revenge of the Island along with the new contestants. She placed in mutant maggots. She returns as a contestant in Total Drama All Stars and was placed in villainous Vultures.