Dodge-brawl

After a few nights of sleeping, the campers went to the cafeteria for some breakfast. The screaming Gophers was very awake and were having conversations with each other, while the killer bass were so tired like they couldn't get a good night rest in thode few days. Duncan enters the cafeteria still looking really tired and put his head on the table.

"Duncan! You look like crap dude" Chris pointed out.

"Stuff it" Duncan said closing his eyes again.

"Harold snored all right" Courtney informed tiredly.

"Wow four nights with no sleep, how much are hurting dude?" Chris asked.

"Wanna find out" Duncan growled making his team members go under the table very scared.

"No...no.. it's cool" Chris said putting his hands in surrender.

Harold enters the room with everyone looking at him and snickering. When Harold took a seat next to Courtney, he realised  his teammates was a quietly giggling at him.

"Okay, what?" Harold said wanting to know what the big deal is.

"Somebody messed up with your face dude" Geoff said.

Harold picked up a spoon and looked at his reflection he saw that someone draw moustache on him. "Hey, sweet Stache" Harold said.

"Hey look everyone it's Gwen and Katana" Chris announced while Gwen and Katana entered the room, Katana had her hands on Gwen's shoulder guiding her to their table. Katana sat between her and Lindsay. Everyone in the Screaming Gophers started cheering when they got there though Lindsay on why they were.

"I'm so tired I can't feel my face" Gwen groan slamming her face hard on the table.

*Courtney's Confessional*
/We are so stinking right now. Okay, yes, Eva was a psycho, but at least she was an athletic psycho/

Heather started stating the rules to Beth and Lindsay since they were in an alliance with her.

"Hey fish-heads, way to kick out your strongest player. Why don't you just give up now" Heather taunted them.

Courtney wasn't happy and flicked her food to her. Heather ducked but it hit Gwen. Courtney realise she just did but still glare at Heather.

All of the campers went to the sport area and was waiting for Chris to tell them what the challenge is that there doing today. Chris informed that they were going to play dodgeball.

In the first game, Courtney, Harold, DJ, Tyler and Katie were playing for Killer bass while Heather, Leshawna, Katana, Cody and Lindsay were playing for the screaming Gophers.

"Bring it on, fishies. Otherwise winning three in a row just won't be as a satisfying" Heather taunted.

"Oh, you're going down! We're gonna bring the dinner to the table and then we're gonna eat it!" Tyler said making everyone look at him weirdly.

"Whatever, can we start the game now" Katana said to Chris.

"Both teams ready? Best of five games wins. Now let's dodge some ball" Chris whistled stating that the game was on.

Cody throws a ball at Tyler, but misses him. Tyler's abilities goes very hypo making him throwing ball to his teammate Sadie instead of the of opposing team embers on the court. Katana throw a ball at Tyler hitting him, Chef whistled stating that Tyler was out.

Harold attempts to use his martial skills to impress Leshawna, but doesn't work and Leshawna gets him out of the game. Katie knocks Lindsay out of the game. Tyler and Lindsay starts flirting much to Heather dismay and Heather throws the ball at Tyler.p