22. "Just a stupid thought I had."

I open my eyes and see him laying besides me, his arms around me, his mouth slightly opened and his eyes closed. He softly snores and I smile at his cuteness. We're on the couch in the living room. It's morning. We must have fallen asleep during the second movie last night. I don't wanna get up and get out of his embrace, but I kinda need to.... I really need to take an advil or something, my head aches like crazy. What the fuck?

I try to get up, but the moment I move, Justin snuggles closer to me and tightens his embrace. I know he's asleep, but I still feel kinda awkward. How am I supposed to get up? Ugh, this is frustrating. Still cute, though.

I try once more but Justin groans and pulls me impossibly close again.

''No, don't leave.'' he whispers. I look at him and his eyes flutter open.

''Morning, lovely.'' he whisper-speaks. His voice is low and a bit raw, but it sounds fucking sexy, oh my god.

''Good morning, Justin.'' I respond quietly and place a soft kiss on his nose, after which I pull away a bit.

''I don't wanna get up, but I need to grab some painkillers. Sorry to kill the vibe.'' I laugh.

He laughs, but his expression soon changes into a worried one.

''You okay, Ash?''

I smile. ''Yeah, just a head ache. I just need some advil.''

''Mmmmkay.'' he nods and pulls me towards him.

''What are you doing?'' I laugh.

Justin closes his eyes and pouts his lips. ''I want a kiss first.''

I smile at his cuteness and move my face closer to his. When I nearly touch his lips with mine, I pull away and shake my head. His eyes flutter open again.

''Nope, I haven't brushed my teeth. Byeeeeee.'' I stand up, before he can stop me and he widens his eyes in surprise and starts laughing.

''Such a tease.'' he shakes his head and I stick out my tongue and make my way to the bathroom to clean myself up and to get some painkillers.

In the bathroom, I look at the calendar and immediately realize the cause of my head ache. I groan and take the stupid advil. I hate periods. So much. They're the worst. And so unfair. Why do women have to go through all this pain and guys can just fucking enjoy their life. Well, unless they get kicked in the balls. I giggle and hear Justin calling my name.

I poke my head out of the bathroom door opening. ''What's up?''

''What's so funny?'' he looks at me weirdly.

''Did I laugh out loud?''

Justin laughs. ''Yeah.''

I laugh. ''Sorry, it was nothing. Just a stupid thought I had.''

I notice Justin wants to know the thought but it's too embarrassing for me to say out loud.

''Let it go, pleaseeeeeeee.'' I whine.

''Nah. Tell me.'' he smiles.

''Whyyyyyyyy'' I drag out the y.

''Cause I wanna join the fun.'' he pouts innocently.

''Árrrrrgh fine, but you're not gonna think it's funny, cause it was stupid.'' I whine.

''Just tell me, gurrrrrl.'' Justin laughs.

''Fine, I was just thinking about how unfair life is and how women have to go through so much pain, you know with periods and pregnancy and all, and guys can just enjoy life without worries. And then I realized that was with one exception.''

Justin interrupts my rambling with laughter. ''Being kicked in the balls.'' He finishes my thought.

''Yeah'' I laugh.

Justin looks at me and laughs again. ''You are so random, Ash.''

I laugh. ''Yeah, I know, sorrrrrrry. Not sorry. bye.''

Justin laughs when I go back into the bathroom and close the door to brush my teeth and shower and get ready for the day.

[A/N]

Hi babes! Here's the latest update for y'all. I hope you like it.

The next update will probably be when I'm back home from vacation again. You can expect it some time AFTER tuesday next week.

Oh, you should check out this story "As long as you love me" by my bestie onlinefcke bc she's cool and sometimes I read her chapters before they go up so yeah.

Love xxx