I'M SORRY! PLEASE READ!

HI BEAUTIFUL FICTIONLOVERS

Remember me? It's okay if you don't.

So, a really long time I wrote this story, and it seems like I never really finished it, which I feel really stupid about. Life got crazy hectic, I didn't feel like writing anymore and I was just really not feeling it. After a while, I forgot about Wattpad, because I had so much stuff going on. I'm really so very sorry to everyone who used to read my story and like it for some reason.

If you would want me to, I will finish the story. However, in order to do that, I need to read everything back and get into the characters and story line again, which will take a lot of time. So I guess I'm just wondering if there's even anyone out there who will read if I do finish. Because I don't want to do it and feel like it was for nothing in the end. I know that may not make sense, but yeah. 

Again, I'm really sorry. If you want me to continue with this fanfiction, please comment on this note so I know to read and get into character.

If you're reading this, thank you for sticking by. Again I'M SO SORRY. I can be a shitty person, I guess. Sorry!!! I'm trying to make it up to you! 

Lots of love from me xxxx (Lisa)