Chapter five

"E-excuse me?" I asked and then Ren gave me a smile and my instincts that were well honed and well tested told me to make a run for it.

No. Should I stay and make sure he doesn't harm himself or break anything? I thought about it and I got to my feet and so did Ren and I hoisted my robes up to my ankles and dashed to my room.

However it wasn't long before I heard light footfalls behind me and I ran faster and finally I got my hand around the door knob but, was yanked back before I could turn the Knob.

The protection spell worked and he was thrown back and I gasped in horror. He is going to hit his head if I don't do anything! 

I whipped the tiny hand made spell book from my pocket and began to work my magic and prayed that it wouldn't backfire on me.

He stopped and then walked towards me again and I darted into my room and began to spin the tiny spindle on my nightstand and the room began to shake.

Ren ran in and I threw a sleeping spell at him and he dodged it with ease and suddenly he was in front of me and I held back a gasp.

He got real close and I could smell the ginsive root on his breath and I looked him in the eyes and then his nose was on my neck breathing in and out and he said,"you smell good."

Again with the smell thing? "I think your smelling the phoenix tears on me or maybe it's the Black clovers that I grinded this morning for a scrying. I don't know." I replied trying to stay calm and I couldn't be calm on the outside then hopefully I can just trick him on the outside.

I saw the glint in his eyes and he asked,"Do you always smell so nice?" 

I wasn't sure on how to answer him. "Look Ren. Your not feeling well and your face is a little red right now. If you sit down then Maybe you will feel better." I ventured and I saw him scowl and his fingers were on my robe collar and he yanked me down and I swallowed.

He may look like a weakling but, I know better than to look on the surface of someone and I know that this kid is dangerous.

I stumbled and we both fell and I struggled to untangle myself from him and as soon as I did manage to untangle myself I ran for the kitchen in a futile attempt of finding something that will release the toxins from his body and bring him back to sanity.

SLAM! I felt the tackle rather than heard it and we both fell but, this time I already had a different potion in my hands.

I poured the potion on him and he drowsily relaxed against my arm and I moved away mindful of the glass and broken black ice around us.

I wobbled to my aching feet and sighed and ordered the broom to clean up the mess and I stared at ren Uneasily.

What if the potion I threw on him only made it worse.

My stomach began to cramp from the worry and A grimace settled on my face.

Only time will tell.

==================================Ren===========================================

I woke up and I saw Sora eye me warily and then I remembered that I had drunk one of his potions and had passed out.

"What did you make me drink?" My voice was raspy and no sooner had I made a sound he had thrust a watter bottle in my hands and I eyed it warily.

"I bought it." He assured me and then I took a long drink from the bottle and it still didn't quench my thirst.

"What did you make me drink?" I repeated and I saw him flinch and he mumbled,"Healing potion."