Banshee's vision

I left the room and firmly decided to clean out my closet and see if there was some clue to find out how to lift this curse on my family.

I began to pull things out of my closet with utmost care and my fingers brushed something soft and I froze before pulling out a long light blue cloak that my mother had made me when I was just a small kid.

I fingered the soft velvet like material and sighed. My mother and I aren't as close as we used to be and I think it's because she knows something I don't.

A heard a soft knock at the  door and miss banshee entered with a sad look on her face and said,"The eye is opening  and your breath is slowing. Your end is drawing nearer."

I shot to my feet and eyed her warily. Miss Banshee was giving a vision and I know that I have to remember every word that passes her lips.

She swayed as if drunk and I moved closer in case she fainted but, she only kept talking,"Your enemy draws nearer and yet you are unaware of it. You are chosen and you must be the one to break the curse. Do not fear for your fated one is always near."

I stood up straight. My soulmate is close? How close is she talking about?

She talked on,"Your enemy is closer than you think and if you cannot tell him apart from your friends you won't last long in this world."

I wanted to ask her how close but, instead of just swaying She just froze then promptly began to fall forward and I caught her in time to make sure she didn't hurt her face and laid her down gently.

Even though she wasn't awake the way she had spoken had creeped him out considerabley so he took a couple steps back and tried to think clearly.

My soulmate and Ajur are very close and that I have to watch my step with every move I make.

I placed my hand over the mark and knew that Miss Banshee Spoke the truth.

I was running out of time and Just sitting around here isn't going to solve that dilemma.

I opened my door and instead of calling on some magic to transport Miss banshee to her room I just left her.