Chapt. Fifteen

"Shut up Sora. Your as drunk as a sailor. Come on Ren. Please leave him alone." Mark said cooly and I glanced down at Sora.

"Why are you so concered? I mean he isn't your problem or anything." I sneered and he flinched and said,"In a way he is Ren. Please if you really like him you will make a move on him when he is sober."

I could hear the plea in his voice and I gave him a hard look.

"What do you know?" I asked softly and he came up and then poked Sora's face and said,"Hey Sora. If you don't regain your senses soon you will be forced to wake up every morning at four."

Sora jerked away and I saw that his pupils were large and unfocused and Mark gripped my arm and then dragged me out and followed the way to my bedroom and he threw me in.

"Tell the Real Ren that he shouldn't get drunk around Sora. He might end up with a huge black eye the next day. Night." 

He shut the door and I sighed. Well I do like Sora and I want him to come to me instead of the other way around......

==================Sora==========================================================

"Didn't I tell you that you should be more aware of how much alcohol your consuming?" Mark chided me and I scowled then grimaced when my head began to throb.

"Leave me alone." I moaned and Mark frowned and said,"I won't. You have no idea how bad alcohol can affect the brain. I want you to suffer for your lack of attention about these things!"

Marks loud voice made my ears ring and I put a pillow over my head to block out the noise.

He yanked the pillow out of my hand and I made a feeble attempt to take it back to him but, it was futile.

He wasn't as tired and weary as me and  I scowled and went back to bed though my throat was dry and dusty.

Mark noticed my plight and waved a bottle of water in front of my face and when I tried to take it he only put it out of my reach.

"Monster." I grimaced and Mark only smirked and I layed on the bed obviously unable to move.

He put the water in front of my face again and this time I tried to be a little faster about getting the water but, Mark kept putting in out of my reach.

"Beast." I grumbled I rose from my bed and walked down the stairs and drank some cool water and it refreshed my throat and Mark chuckled,"If you had been careful then you wouldn't be suffering now."

"Jerk. I bet your just mad that we didn't share any of the wine with you." I taunted and I saw Mark scowl and I felt a little better.

"Tell me Sora. What do you remember about last night?" He asked me and I froze.

I tried to think back but, my headache wouldn't let me.

"I remember drinking with Ren. I don't remember much after that."

Mark smirked and I felt dread.

What had happend last night to make him smirk like that?