Home at last!

The trip home was pleasant though I had to deal with Rais constant sniffs and shuffles that made me want to hit him with something hard as my iron fist.

I couldn't since I needed two hands to steer the broom home and the trip back was a lot easier than getting to mothers house which is a little concerning but I won't dwell on it for long.

I felt a hand land on my thigh and I started horribly and reared backwards into a very smug rais lap and then buck to get away and was quite horrified by Rais own honesty.

I paled and scooted over the the very top of the broom and had to deal with Rens protest all the way home and I couldn't blush harder when I got home to a very smug looking Roomate and banshee just smiled at me like she knew something that I didn't.

I hate you all I wanted to growl however two steps into the threshold of my humble home and I teetered forward and fell and I grumbled when I saw that Mark tried to mop again and forgot that he should use so much water.

I wanted to scream in fury but knew that when Mark is involved it is better to just pick up the slack myself. If I am hopeless when it comes to white magic then he is just as hopeless when he comes to housework.

I got to my knees and crawled over to the closet and pulled out the mop and began to mop up all the excess water while Ren kindly started helping me and I sighed in frustration.

How am I supposed to deal with this? I won't go against fate and being a warlock makes me even more of fates slave than any other so I know that defying them won't work so what do I do?

I don't feel comfortable when I am around Rai and Ren feels like a good friend or like a brother of sorts but then things get messed up and I don't know how to act.

Should I just let him take the lead or just set down the ground rules and hopes that he follows them?

I don't know! The enemy is out and about while I am here just trying to figure out how to solve my love life?

Wow what a great son and warlock you have turned out to be Sora Tengon! I need to be better than this I can't allow this to go on any further!

I stormed into Rens room and was about to tell him off when I was tossed in the general direction of the bed and landed on the soft silk and I panicked thinking back on what happened at my mothers house.

I scooted back and Rai stared at me with that same I want to eat you look and it made goosebumps rise on my skin and my breath hitch.

I fumbled to get my spell book but in seconds I was flat on my back and pretty much powerless against him.

He was a weretiger small he may be but strong he also was so I wondered if I should go with the flow or stop this..............

I am so stupid!

"Wait!" I yelped when warm teeth nipped my throat and I expected to feel him ignore my protest but he did stop and stared at me with irritation.

"What is it now? I am not letting you slither your way out of this Sora."

"If we are going to be in a relationship then this has got to stop. We are not just going to go at each other like rabbits when we don't know much about each other! I mean yes I know about your personalities and you have met my mother but that alone isn't enough! I won't allow you to trod all over my feeling as if they were nothing!"

Indignant tears stung at my eyes and he gently kissed them away and replied,"I will let you get away with it Sora. I will forgive you since this means that you are going to get into a relationship with me. You will be my lover and after I have you in the palm of my hand will I do these things to you."

"What things?" I asked before my brain caught up with my mourth spouted and he leaned forward and he gently bit my ear and blew on the sensitive skin and said, "Test my good mood and see."

I rolled out from under him and  he dragged me back and he said," I can't let you go scot free Sora that simply isn't me. I have to take something from you and I know that you are just going to love it!"

"What are you going to do?"

"This." He bit my shoulder and gave it a lick and said, "You should probably leave before I decide that I like the way you look in red."

I shot out of that room and leaped into my room and blushed crimson and I didn't want to admit that my heart was about to burst when he bit my and I stiffly walked to the bathroom and washed my face and hoped that I never ever tested his good mood again.