Ren is back

I left the room and staggered outside and then flew to Kuit.

I liked the cold air on my skin and I liked how the hair messed with my hair and it went flying all over the place.

If I had come here by car I would have been bothered by a policeman for having my arm out the window and having too long hair that might get ripped off by a reckless driver.

Hmph. A wizard shouldn't have to deal with such tiresome people. I flew faster and held my broom tighter and thats when I felt a cold stare on my back and i turned around expecting to see empty air instead i see a very long legged witch and I tipped my hat to her to show respect to the lady and she gave me a sly grin.

She's a witch who handles black magic judging by her interest in me. I knew very little about her kind but, I know enough to know that I should avoid her.

She's a weak one but, she's a witch and as long as she holds that title I need to keep my eyes peeled.

I went down and then quickly glanced back to see if she was still following and she was but, this time she was giving me an inviting smile and I pretended that I didn't see it.

If I don't accept her offer I should be safe but, there is no reason to be rude either. Women like feeling important and beautiful and this woman is no exception.

Be kind but, firm. If she asks you out somewhere decline nicely and make sure that you bow over her hands girls like that the most.

I stopped and bought a batch of pink carnations and began walking on foot and I heard the loud clicks from the witches heels and I kept going aware that she was still behind me and gaining.

She finally came in front of me and smiled though it didn't quite reach her cold black eyes that stared into mine.

"Hello there! i'm Nicci and I was wondering if you had anytime to spare to hang out with me?"

I could tell that she was planning something by the way her eyes were shining and I smiled and bowed over her hands after taking them and said," I would be honored to spend some time with you miss however i have a meeting to attend so I'm afraid that I cannot. Please take this."

I handed her the pink carnations to her and I saw genuine surprise lit her features and she slowly took the flowers from me and then began to finger the petals.

I was amazed how she could be so dangerous and cunning and yet become shy when given a small bouquet of flowers.

The mystery will always remain. I bowed to her again and this time mounted my broom and then flew up and cast one last glance at the witch.

She was looking at me not with scheming eyes but, with the eyes of one who is betwitched and I laughed.

Women are so simple that it isn't funny anymore. I turned serious and I returned home when I began feelin sick again.

I staggered into the kitchen and took a little medicine and thats when two warm arms found me and I stiffened.

Rai. I should have been more quiet when I snuck in here.

"Where did you go? I missed you Sora............." He said and when a hand gripped my side I jumped back and then lifted up a big wooden spoon and said,"Don't make me use this!"

Rai laughed,"What can you do with that?"

I smiled and that's when Rai's smile vanished and I chased him around holding the spoon and I let out a battle cry and ungracefully tripped over the rug and fell.

I slid across the floor and then hit my head on the wall and tears instantly sprang to my eyes and I threw my hands over my head.

My head throbbed and I groaned and Ren fell beside me and exclaimed,"Sora! what are you doing lying on the floor?"

I glared at Ren thinking: must be nice to let Ren take the heat in your place right Rai?

Ren kept fussing over me and I hung on him and let him help me up and set me on the couch and I was glad that Ren was the one fussing over me and not Rai.

Ren ran to the kitchen and gave me an asprin and made sure that I drank all of my medicine before taking my cup from me and looking at the bump on my head.

"Do you need anything else? More medicine? Water? A doctor?" He fussed and all the fussing felt good.

It's nice to know that someone actually cares about me.

"Ren could you please get me an Ice pack?" I muttered and Ren sped off to the kitchen and it was actually very cute.

I froze. Wait a minute I called Ren cute? I shook my head. I must have hurt my head harder than I thought to be thinking such things!

Ren came back a with a huge glass of water and and Ice pack and then placed it on my head gently and I took it from there and he gave me some water just in case.

"Ren could you please bring me a towel? The ice pack is too cold." As soon as the words left my mouth he was already heading towards the kitchen prepared to grant me my wish.

It's amazing how I've missed him even though his body has been here this whole time.

Ren brought me some soup and I just stared at it.

"Whats wrong? you don't like chicken noodle soup?" He fretted and I kicked back and a smile overtook my face.

"Can you feed me? My head really hurts.........." I was teasing of course but, I was surprised when Ren reached for the spoon and blew on it.

Is he really going to feed me? I thought and he put the spoon near me and I began to let him feed me and It was funny to have him feed me when my arms work.

When we finished with the soup he got me desert and even fed that to me and I ate a little embarrassed to be treated like a child even though I asked for it.

Banshee found us and then took one look at me and Ren exclaimed,"Miss Banshee! Sora hit his head should I take him to the hospital?"

She stared until I began to squirm in my seat and she put her head on my shoulder and firmly stated,"It isn't you time sora."

She left for the kitchen and I watched her go. I'm glad that it isn't my time but, the look on her face while she was staring at me creeped me out.