RAI and REN

Well What will lose if he stays? I shrugged and said,"I don't know about you but, I'm tired."

Ren smiled and I said,"First I want to know what to call you. I mean Inner Ren is getting old."

Inner ren got on his knees and asked,"What do you want to call me? I'll take any name you want to give me."

I though about it with extreme concentration. "Rai. I like the name Rai for you."

Rai smiled and closed his eyes and said,"Rai. What an interesting name to give."

I felt content with the name and mark said,"Rai can Ren hear us right now?"

"No. He is out like a light." He grinned and I scowled worried that something bad had happend.

I know nothing of split personalities but, I know that something stressful can make your extra persona appear.

"Can you wake him up for me?" I sat down near him and I shivered my fever making me feel clammy.

Rai smirked grabbed the edge of my collar and he kissed me and I backed away and I'm sure my blushing face wasn't from the fever.

"A ha. It seems like you still don't know how I work Sora. I take what I please and let Ren take the heat."

I scowled and wanted to punch him but, vividly remembered that unlike Ren this person was just someone who seized opportunities.

I took his face in my hands and i saw shock briefly enter his expression and he closed his eyes expecting a kiss.

Instead I whipped out a potion and put in in his mouth and wrapped my arms around his head until it went down his throat.

"What did you give me?" He managed to croak and Mark glanced at me with a worried expression.

I looked down at the bottles label and found out it was a fix spells and I stared at him in interest.

"Hey are you feeling okay?" I asked worriedly and I tossed the bottle to Mark and put my hand on Rai's face and said,"Answer."

He turned ghastly pale and then I looked deep into his Iris and saw the silver spots forming and I noticed the slight change in his voice,"Sora?"

I could see that his facial expression changed and I slowly asked,"Ren?"

"Sora it hurts. My head hurts................"

I felt relief when I finally realized that it was Ren and not Rai and I asked,"Are you thirsty?"

He didn't answer me he only gave a little whimper and I panicked and I lifted him up and pulled out a potion and made him drink it.

When He relaxed I saw that the potion worked. The heal all.

He rested his head in my lap and Mark said,"I told you."

"Stop your yammering I know that you told me and Sorry I didn't believe you. I just thought that he was drunk and when your drunk you do crazy things."

"I'm sorry Ren. Do you feel better now?"

"What are you and Mark talking about?"