chapter nine

I heard a polite knock at the door and this time I yawned and said,"If it isn't breakfast then I don't want it."

The door opened quietly and Ren came in holding a plate of eggs and ham with toast and asked,"Are you hungry? If you aren't I can always make something else....."

He stopped and looked at me and then I sat up and yawned and then took the plate from him and then a warm handed landed on my cold tattoo and he asked,"Did getting this hurt?"

"i don't remember. My father made me get it a very long time ago."

I lied. I still remember my fathers hands holding me as he kept explaining why I had to get the tattoo.

"Hold still Sora! If you don't get this tattoo then Ajur himself will be able to get you! I won't lose another family member not again!" I still remember the icy flames across my flesh and I remembered hearing my father crying along beside me.

"Well tell me do you like tattoos?" I shrugged and said,"I don't hate them but, I don't like them either."

Ren sighed and said,"O-okay. Well then if you want more food there is more downstais. Ruka also mentioned that she and Irisat are going on with the plan."

i leaped out of bed and pull on my robes and it was funny to see him turn around and give me some privacy while I changed.

"Why are you freaking out? It's not there is anything to see anyway." I teased and it felt good to laugh again.

We left and I went downstairs and I sat down across from them and Ruka smiled and said,"The party will start in a few hours and I would like to ask for another favor."

Irisat stiffened beside her and I asked,"What is it?"

"I would like to borrow a flower silk dress for this. I have heard that flower silk clothing is the hardest to come by and it is the hardest to make and In return for the dresss I will show you how to make a Frosted Iris cakes."

I saw the hope and eagerness in her face and i asked,"Do you want any help in case anything goes wrong?"

I saw her eyes light up and I saw Irisats face tighten but, Ruka asked,"What will you charge me?"

"Nothing this time my help will be free." She smiled and Irisat relaxed and I could see that he was uncomfortable around me and it was only natural,

I saw them off and made sure that they took a very beatiful lavender flower silk gown and I also gave them a rock that I can use to watch what is going on.

I quickly threw some herbs into a water bowl and I looked into it and so did Ren.

Mark was at work so he has no idea what I'm up to.

We saw them enter the fairy palace and I see three fairies and I memorize their faces for future uses and I saw that Ruka was looking at the very gaunt and pale Fairy king and the fairy king eyed her body and I cold tell by the way the rock was shaking that she still felt pain whenever she saw him.

"Hello King Eili. King Ien and king IRUTA. Thank you for coming." Ruka's voice held the smooth polished tone of a queen and the other kings showed interest in her but, Irisat kept his arm firmly around her shoulders as if to say: Don't touch my queen.

"Ruka. Is your dress made out of flower silk?" I heard the mild surprise in king IRUTAS voice and I knew that he was the one that threw her out.

"Oh Iruta Do you know my queen?" I saw Irisat wrap his arm even tigher around Ruka and she smiled at him and Iruta murmured,"Oh I knew her. I knew her very well."

I saw Ruka stiffen and Another king wrapped an arm around her and said,"A lovely woman Irisat. She is perfect and I am sure that you will be stronger than ever now."

Isirat chuckled but, Ren and I noticed that Ruka was gauging Iruta's reaction and she was actually disgusted by the way he looked at her.

I'm glad. I hope she understands that if she had married him he would be the one being cheated on.

They drank they spoke and they had fun but, during the entire thing I was very pleased to notice that Irisat and Ruka were actually liking each other and then I stopped the transmission.

"Aren't you going to intervene if something goes wrong? I heard the surprise in his voice and I shook my head and said,"Nothing will go wrong. I can tell that the king I had chosen for ruka has become fond of her and she is starting to like him as well."