It's opening

"Nope it's nothing. Really it's nothing we are just talking about how lucky we are that your okay. Right mark?"

I sent a look to mark who caught my drift and began to nod and he said,"Yes we were! We were also talking about whether or not you should take more medicine to take."

Ren sat up and massaged his face and I muttered,"Shouldn't have hit him so hard."

He shakily got to his feet and I let him rest on me even though I was shaky myself.

Mark only stared at us and said,"You both remind me of two old men who are trembling back home after going on a long walk."

"Yeah I know just help us already!" I muttered and Mark took Ren by the arm and I held on tightly as he dragged us up the narrow steps and I panted,"Be a little more gentle will you? My back feels like it's going to snap."

He dropped Ren over his bed and threw me on mine and I turned over and sighed. My body doesn't hurt as much as before but, it still hurts like hell.

I turned over and began to strip out of my sweaty clothes and I froze the tattoo's eye slightly more open than it had been before.

I ran to the mirror on my shaky legs and looked into the mirror and then opened up a drawer and looked at the pictures of my tattoo over the past few years.

It's opened more. I can clearly see that now it's half way open.

Am I running out of time?