Tigers have soulmates?

"I never knew that dragon's scales were so hard to find!" I huffed and kept trudging along the floor of the cave where my A fellow wizard had mentioned to me.

My name is Sora Tengon and I am a full fledged wizard that graduated recently. Even though times have changed our customs have not and I still offer help to those who are willing to accept it.

I stopped when I heard howls outside and I hid behind a huge rock and stiffled a scream. Well this wasn't what I had expected.

Tigerss entered the cave and I felt foolish. I should never have accepted that wizards advice!

I trembled the Tigers past by and One of them stopped. I froze in terror and I was helpless when it turned around and looked at me.

Oh god this is the end. I have heard that Tigers are very ruthless and they often roamed the forest lands but, I didn't listen.

It only stared and then continued walking with the rest but, still every once in a while it would turn back and look at me.

As soon as they were out of sight I silently left the cave and as soon as my feet hit cold sand I ran.

I ran and ran and my lungs hurt from the strain but, my will to live was overpowering all else.

When I made it home I shut all the doors and leapt on my bed and began to shiver.

I should have been better prepared. I shouldn't have gone alone.

The next day I went to the store and then bought a first aid kit and I earned several looks from Undercover wizards.

I may be a wizard but, I am a perfectionist and all my potions take too much time to make.

I put the first aid kit into my cart and suddenly as if on purpose someone slammed into me and knocked us both to the ground.

"I'm sorry." A very anguished voice said and I turned and a slender man was rubbing his shoulder where he had crashed into me.

He had chestnut colored hair and deep green eyes and he had peachy skin. "It's alright. " I replied and then picked up things from the ground and put them into my cart.

"Let me help you." He put some boxes into my cart and then I gave him a small smile,"Thank you for helping me."

The little guy blushed and it was funny. The aura felt familiar though. I gave him a puzzled look and asked,"Have we met before? I mean you just seem familiar to me." The man nodded and asked,"You work as a fortune teller no?"

I was surprised that he could tell. I usually wear a heavy costume and my voice is disguised with a adams apple spell.

"Your right.................... How could you tell?" I asked and he replied,"The smell is the same."

Smell? I cocked my head to the side and he shook his head.

"Well nice meeting you. I have to stock up and go back to work." I moved away and bought my things and drank an adams apple potion and threw on my costume and went out and sat down at the main table and in came a customer.

"Your wearing your costume." I looked up and I saw the slender man smile and I smiled back though he couldn't see me.

"Do you want to get your fortune told?" I asked and I folded my hands and his expression brightened and for some reason it was a very kind smile.

"What can you tell me about my love life?" He gave me his hand and as soon as I touched his hand I felt a jolt.

I swallowed in surprise and still continued. "Well you recently found your soulmate in life and you should be careful." I warned and he only sighed.

"Your soulmate is a bit stupid in matters of love and you should be careful. If you want to make a statement you have to be direct but, also be wary of the details. Don't be hasty when it comes to your choices. Think things through before you do them and be wary about other peoples feelings as well."

"Now can you tell me a little about my love's interests?" The slender mans eyes were shining and I looked at his palm again.

"Your love life is stubborn, likes to read, hates dogs, is pretty easy going, slightly dependent." I rattled and something was off. The love life lines were a blue gray with magic laced into it and I secretly looked at my own hand and it matched perfectly.

Nah. I was probably imagining things.

I shook my head and said,"Your love is a very troubled person inside so you should move into your loves heart with caution. IF you aren't you might scare her off."

He nodded and the serious look on his face was really funny. I wanted to chuckle but, I stopped myself.

"Well I'll stop now. Since today I am only supposed to see one person because I have to make some potions."

I stood up and the man said,"My name is Ren. What is yours?"

I stopped short. No one has asked for my name in weeks because of my job.

"My name is..............Sora." I replied softly.

He smiled and left and then I hurried and began making different potions and the funniest thing was I was actually feeling happy.

I wonder why?