Mark you owe big time

I felt trapped. I wanted to leave but, the glamour was doing its job and I will just have to wait until they grow bored of having me here.

"Excuse me ladies I have to go inside now. I hope you find the guy that you are looking for!" I waved and finally I entered my home that smelled of fresh cake and I locked the door behind me and stormed towards the kitchen were I found Mark casually sitting down and Ren was knitting something.

I grabbed Mark the his collar and dragged him into my room and Mark could tell that things weren't going to end well.

"I told you that I don't ever want you bringing trouble from your work here. I told you and look at what you have done. Dragon hunters on my very doorstep! Do you have any idea how many dragon clients come here for advice? Do you have any idea how badly you have affected my job?"

My voice was raw from yelling but, I continued,"Did you even think when you came home? Why couldn't you have gone somewhere else if you knew that you were being followed? Have you lost your mind?!"

"I was thinking! I just couldn't think and I freaked out okay! I'm sorry but, I didn't know where else to go!"

"Oh please! I'm sure that you could have come up with something!" I growled and sat on my butt glaring at Him.

"I'm sorry. I know that your mad but, they won't be here long. They will get bored and will leave once they see that I am not here."

I scowled and said,"Go to your room. You owe me big time and you know that I will hold you to it."

He swallowed and left and I fell on my bed and then I felt a cold hot hand land on my neck and I reacted by swatting it away.

"Tired?" I heard the purr in Ren's voice alerting me that right now Rai was in control of the body and I rolled away prepared to defend myself.

Rai lifted his hands in the air and said,"Don't freak out. I'm here because I want to spend some time with you. Is that so bad?"

"Yes." I answered and I saw his eye twitched and I swallowed and sat down my spell book in my left hand in case I need to defend myself.

"I feel so hurt." Rai put his hand to his chest and tried looking hurt but, he didn't quite make it.

I grimaced. Why is it that whenever I try to give a helping hand to someone it always ends up getting bitten at some point?

Rai sat down with me and took my hand and said,"I'm glad that you look better than before. Are you taking medicine at the moment?"

I nodded still wary of his presence and made a note of getting a new lock on my door.

Forget magic and buy several locks on my door. My room is mine and only I should be able to get in and out of it.

I "accidently" pinched Rai's hand to make him release me and Rai only smiled and took my hand again but, this time his grip was twice as strong as before.

I need to go work out the fact that this little brat can take my hand so easily is ridiculous.

Well instead of thinking of how to get muscles I should come up with a way to punish Mark. If I don't I'm positive that he will do it again.