A little warmth

I turned on Rai and pushed him against the door and growled ,"I said on the cheek! What did you not understand?"

He smirked and let his gaze travel all over my body and I felt a sliver of fear pierce me deep within and before I knew what was going one our positions were reversed.

I struggled against his vice like grip and he growled and I noticed his fangs were longer than usual and oh so.........sharp.

I noticed his gaze had hardened and I heard sharp intakes of breath it was only when I struggled harder that I realized that I was the source.

He knelt down and lifted my cloak up and I felt rough work worn hands lock with my hips and he leaned his head forward away from my vision.

I gasped when I felt a soft and warm tongue tail down my abdomen and I shuddered in fear? I believed that to be it though I was quite sure that it was my hands that were digging into his lanky shoulders and despite trying to buck him off the only things that gave were my knees and he held me up by my waist and I felt his sharp fangs glide against my skin nipping softly not wanting to harm yet strangely possessive.

I renewed my struggle when he nipped my hip and felt his sharp fangs scrape against my pale skin and I was tempted to shout for help when I let out a soundless scream when his teeth sank into my skin and my vision swam.

I felt hot tears form in my eyes and couldn't move as he kept his teeth inside of me.

"Please. Don't do this. Don't hurt me." I was whispering and to my own ears I sounded like I could faint at any moment.

He removed his fangs from my skin and kissed the flesh that had already started to swell and replied, "I wouldn't hurt you Sora. I only needed to do this to keep the pests away."

He leaned away from me and I kept my eyes trained on him and I noticed his eyes were full of longing and something else that I was not familiar with.

He released me and led me to the bed and rubbed my back in soothing patterns and whispered word of comfort.

"I don't know if you know this Sora but I was the tiger that spared your life in the supposed dragon cave. I am so attached to you Sora because you are my soulmate. I think that it is only natural that I want to kiss and hold you tight."

We stared at each other and I felt all the fight and anger in my die in my throat and I grew silent and I turned away and closed my eyes and hoped that whatever it is that he was planning that it didn't involve more suprises.

A weretiger claiming that I was his soulmate? Did tigers have soulmates?

Well it must be true since no one would be sane enough to want to be with me with my whole sarcastic persona the reasonable part of my mind said.

Rai pressed a kiss against my hair and left the room leaving me a little upset and just really confused by the whole scene back there.

What was he doing?