Chapter four

"So..................................................................................................................... Is there a reason why you look like your remembering something sad?" I asked and then he gave me a small smile and I heard My split personaity Ren speak inside my head,"Are you an idiot? If he looks sad then there must be a reason." My face turned red and he sighed and I sighed as well.

I have a split personality but, it still doesn't change who I am and all the other tigers are aware of my condition and fear me for some reason.

I heard that I once attacked the toughest werewolf in the area and won and the other wolves had to pull me away.

Sora hopped up and then poured the silver liquid over himself and then turned to me with a hopeful twinkle in his eye and asked,"Can you please attack me?"

"A-attack you??!?!?" I was shocked but, I did as he asked and charged at him in my human form and was thrust back wards by a barrier.

"I did it! I have finally found the right ingredients and the right amount of  Hethatine root and now I have a super strong protection spell!" He was almost glowing from his success and he finally noticed me on the floor just staring.

"OMGOODNESS!! Are you alright?" He asked and he kneeled by me and checked my shoulder.

I grimaced at the sight of the bruise and it was funny to see him freak out over the small bruise that was already healing.

"OMGOODNESS!! Drink this!" I took the strange pink and gray drink from him and eyed it with concern but, I drank it for my mates sake.

He stared at the bruise and it vanished and he sighed and then I started feeling STRANGE like something was boiling inside of me.

"Don't feel so good." I blacked out.

=============================Sora===============================================

I caught Ren's head before it hit the ground and I could only stare at his limp body.

Well that wasn't supposed to happen! I looked at the healing potion and glared at it.

I tapped his eyelids and they twitched and I let out a sigh of relief. well at least he isn't dead.

I picked him and dropped him on my couch were he began to mumble and groan and I slid a pillow under his head and mumbled a quiet,"Sorry."

He smacked me in the face and I fell backwards and I massaged my face and mumbled,"I deserved that. I guess."

I left him alone and entered my room and began to make a different healing spell and this time I just poured it on Ren and his eyes just flashed open.

I jumped back and he sat up and I couldn't help but, notice that his movements were almost catlike and it sort of creeped me out.

"Ren? Are you alright?" I asked and he looked at me and I could almost swear that he was another person with that small smirk on his face.

"My eyes hurt. Can you give me something to lessen the pain?" I stared at him in disbelief.

Did he forget the reason why he passed out was because he drank one of my potions?

He saw the drink in my hands and took a swig and he looked at me and gave me a grin and then I asked,"Are you drunk?" I was both shocked and delighted by the result but, my surprise and delight was short lived because he smirked and said,"You smell good."