Morning after

Sora
My body ached especially my back and I felt like I had needles in my ass. Ren tossed my braid off my shoulder and smiled warmly at me and asked," let's warm up that pea soup." I was stunned and deep down a little bothered that he was acting so nonchalant. He gently helped me to my feet and pulled me to the bathroom and ran some hot water for me.
"I won't mention what happened between us. I won't make you feel pressured into loving us so instead know that you have our support." My mouth turned dry and I wanted to tell him that even though I was unsure of my feelings towards him that they were special.
He kissed my shoulder and helped me into the ceramic tub being careful with my sore body and broken spirit.
"I'll wait outside for you." No demands and no perverted looks rai didn't appear at all Ren was calm and composed probably because I was nothing short of a mess. He slipped out making the large bathroom seem cold and lonely like how I felt. I remember how happy I was when I stumbled upon a dragon with scales like the night sky. I had pestered him for a while before he relinquished said scale and mentioned leaving his cave for adventure. I stupidly offered him my home in the hopes of bringing this big house some life as well as purpose and let in a monster. I just didn't want to be alone anymore, I didn't want to keep remembering that I was dying!
We will never leave you Rais declaration popped up in my mind and my lips trembled in an attempt to smile. I wasn't completely alone I had four people who care about me and loved me enough. Mom,Ren,Rai and even banshee all care about me and here I am crying like an idiot! Damn! Tengon men were strong and reliable and cry babies aren't tengons! I wobbled to my feet and I called out to Ren. "Mate this is all your fault that I am in here! " I heard a thud and snicked at his fall and burst out laughing when he peeked in with his hand on his nose.
"Sora I brought you a towel. " Ren was even more gentle than usual and I felt soothed knowing that every single thing I did he was watching. He toweled of my hair and body and respectfully looked away when he dried my body as if I were a king to his servant. My body at that moment decided to screw with me and remembered exactly what those hands of his could do. My body throbbed with want and I stiffened when his towel covered hands touched me there. I bit back a moan and hissed when he snatched away his hands and took step away from me. He was starting to breathe hard and seemed to be fighting with Rai for control his body twitching from time to time. I didn't know what I felt for him but my body recognized him as a source of both safety and comfort....pleasure included and I desperately wanted the itch to stop.
Ren won and he hastily chucked the fluffy towel to the floor and helped me put on my shorts and short sleeve shirt on. I was still aroused and yet I didn't know what to do about the situation. Ren basically told me that he wouldn't force me to have sex or have feeling for him because he would wait for me. I know he wants to make love to me with every inch of his being and he has such strong over his desire. I am used to unwanted advances and perverts but have very little dating experience and nothing marriage material.
I either take care of it myself or I could.......No. I can't be so selfish as to use them to satisfy my body's wants when I can't yet respond to him.
"Will you let me rest in my room?" I couldn't look him in the eyes knowing what I had to do go deal with my problem.
He nodded and as slowly as he could escorted me to my bed with a warm kiss and hug he let me be alone. My hands hesitantly made the trip downwards and butterflies were flying around in my stomach. I had placed all my focus on finding ajur that these things were never my concern but now........
--------++--------------------------------------+-----
Warning next few chapters will have graphic love scenes!