Ajur

===================================Sora ==============================

I was letting the soup come to a boíl when i spotted Ren squirming in his seat eyes closed and breathing heavily in his chair.

The Look he sent me made me nervous so i smiled and hoped that they stayed to their word and wouldn't force me to do anything.

Mark walked in and Ren turned to greet mark when his jaw went slack and his eyes widened unable to tear his gaze from my roommate with a gaze so strong that i was shocked by its intensity.

Raí jumped up shaking with barely contained rage and Mark raised his hands obviously confused and i turned off the soup. What the hell is going on? Is he jealous or something?

My mouth went dry at Rais next words and i felt sick when he croaked,"You? You are the owner of that glove?"

I felt my Face drain of color as raí shifted into a magnificent tiger with teeth bared and snarling and pounced at Ajur.

He stopped looking confused and changed into his real self and i started to shake no longer able to tell myself that it wasn't true. My fathers killer has been under my roof this whole time and i never knew.

I pulled out my spell book and threw spell after spell and raí charged and bit into his leg and i heard a satisfying crunch of bone and ajur plunged a dagger into my mates shoulder while i was changing the spells. Raí pulls back growling ready to get even when ajur managed to get away from him barreling towards the door.

He escaped and I try to chase him when a pained mew stopped me in my tracks and i saw Ren limp to the door blocking me effectively pleading with me not to go.

"move Ren! That man killed my Father!" i pounded on his pelt for him to obey but he refused growling at me.

I felt hot tears of rage roll down my cheeks and i continued to hit him until i ran out of energy.

Why? I could have saved my life by killing him and now he is gone.

Ren nuzzled my Face and shifted back and he my Face into his neck and stated,"if i had allowed you to chase after him then he would have killed you. He is far stronger than i had anticipated when raí attacked him. We won't make the same mistake again."

I wanted to be angy with him. I wanted to hate him but damn he was Stabbed just from protecting me! I pulled out the blade and patched him up feeling hard muscles underneath my hands flex to make it easier to reach.

We were quiet but honestly i wanted to scream in anger for being so blind. 5 years of friendship were washed away with the knowledge that he was bringing Me closer to death.

"He is a black wizard Sora. He wouldn't have been easy to discover if he wasn't good at his magic."

I wanted to believe him. I wanted someone to tell me that it wasn't my fault but it was hard. What if thoughts were coming at me so i did something that i hoped would distract me.

I kissed Ren desperately needing the comfort and he responded immediately threading his fingers through my hair with one hand the other on my cheek.

He started peppering my Face with slow kisses and slowly moved towards my neck. I groaned when teeth scraped against my skin and suddenly i wasn't so sure if this is what i want.