You Will Hurt Him

*At the Apartment*

Otis was just about to sit back, relax, and watch some television when he suddenly came face to face with an empty stand where the flat screen should be.

"Oh, that's right." The elevator man muttered, turning to where the married couple was lurking around the kitchen counter. "Hey, have we heard anything at all from the police or an insurance company or. . .?"

"That's a good question." Kelly pointed out right as Leslie happened to be walking up from the lower level.

"I'm on it. I'm on it. I filed the claim. And, you know, I'm gonna check back in with the cops today." The blonde assured, rushing over and pouring herself a cup of coffee. "But right now I got to get to west town. I'm gonna be late for my shift."

"Hey, did you mention to the authorities that it was Devon?" Ana inquired, taking a sip of her own drink.

"You think I'm protecting her? She ripped me off too." The paramedic scoffed.

"Daughter of two police officers, remember? I would've asked that question even if it were Kelly in your place." The brunette smirked while the other woman sighed and conceded to her point with a small nod.

"Shay, why don't you come back to 51?" Kelly wondered. "Everybody's asking about you."

"You got to graduate high school sometime, you know." Leslie quipped before heading back downstairs.

"I'm sorry, Kelly." The Captain murmured, gently placing her good hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, me too." He sighed, covering it with one of his own.

*At Firehouse 51: In the Common Room: Around Lunchtime*

Kelly was lounging around at the long table when he suddenly took notice of Otis chatting up his sister, whom he managed to convince to come cook for his fellow firefighters.

". . .you'd love it. It's this little neighborhood place over on Wolcott. Bring your friends by sometime. I'll hook you up." The elevator man offered, propping his elbow up on the counter. "It's called Molly's."

"That sounds cool." Katie smiled.

"Yeah." He nodded in agreement.

"Who's Molly?" She wondered.

"Now, that's actually a very interesting story. So, when we bought the place up, we discovered this old safe hidden in the wall." Otis began as Kelly slowly made his way over to the young girl's side.

"Ooh." She giggled.

"Yeah, and, uh, so, we open the safe, and we discover these old war medals inside. And, um. . ." The elevator man met the Lieutenant's unwavering gaze for a split second and quickly blurted out the rest of the story. "They ended up belonging to this old guy who asked us to name the place Molly's. There you go."

"I love that story." Kelly chuckled while Otis practically scurried as far away from them as possible.

"I never had a big brother put the death stare on someone for me." Katie laughed.

"Oh, he's harmless." The Lieutenant waved her off before catching sight of a certain Captain, who happened to be walking in from the entrance closest to them. "Hey."

"Kelly." She sighed as he gently grabbed ahold of her arms, keeping her from going any further.

"I know, I know. But, just please, for me?" He pleaded, grinning when she conceded with a small nod. "Katie, I got someone else I want you to meet. This is my wife, Ana."