At Least It's Justice

A/N This is a Chicago PD episode that I'm including for extremely obvious reasons. If you haven't seen it already, I highly recommend that you do before continuing on.

For those of you who already have, please relax and enjoy the read!

~Princess <3

*At the Scene of a Pretty Bad Car Crash*

"Old lady plows her boat through an intersection, and she's the only one without a scratch." Peter smiled at the irony as he, Kelly, and Ana made their way over.

The Lieutenant hopped onto the hood of the woman's car in order to get better access to the man being pinned into his car by it.

"Hey, sit tight. We're going to get you out of there." He assured.

Jeff suddenly ran by with a wench and attached one end of it to the underside of the woman's car and the other to the Squad Rig. Capp motioned to Tony, who was in the driver's seat, and he reversed the truck.

Peter handed Kelly the jaws the second there was enough room for him to work and he immediately began prying at the door. It eventually popped out and Peter pushed it open the rest of the way. Ana silently moved to check on the newly freed driver only to be met with an elbow to the face for her efforts.

"Ow." She groaned, falling to the ground and grabbing at her now bruised cheek as the man who assaulted her took off running.

"Ana!" Kelly cried, immediately appearing at her side and turning towards the nearest policeman or woman on the scene. "Hey! Driver of this car, he decked my wife!"

"You ungrateful prick!" Peter yelled after the man's retreating figure.

"Hey, you all right? Let me see." The Lieutenant murmured, gently, tilting her head to get a better look at the discolored flesh.

"Kelly, it's just a bruise. I'm okay." Ana promised, covering his hand with one of her own.

He let out a sigh and helped her back up just as Officer Kim Burgess rushed over with her partner, Kevin Atwater, in tow.

"It wasn't his fault. Why'd he run?" She wondered, confused.

"Check the car." The dark skinned Officer suggested, peering into the back and finding nothing before moving to open the trunk only to find it stuck. "Hey! What you got for this?"

"Mills, halligan!" Ana called, nodding towards the two Officers from where Kelly was still fretting over her injury.

"On it, Captain!" Peter assured, racing over and prying the trunk open for them.

"Damn." Kevin swore, prompting the married couple to take a look for themselves.

"I'll call your Dad." The Lieutenant offered, pulling out his phone upon catching a glimpse of the dismembered corpse inside.

"Who's your father?" Kim wondered, glancing at her partner in confusion.

Ana hesitated before spotting the words "21st District" on her vest.

"You've already met him." The Captain smirked, wincing as the movement stretched her wounded skin. "Sergeant Voight."

*A Little While Later*

Hank walked up to the car with Antonio and another Detective, Alvin Olinksy, meeting him step for step.

"No wonder he was in such a hurry." The second in command muttered.

"Yeah, well, he better run as fast as humanly possible because there won't be anything left if I get ahold of him." Kelly muttered as he made his way over to the trio of police officers.